Facts VS Feelings

Mojibwe

Hey guys. I’m a Chargers fan and I read today that the colts were vetting Rivers to potentially be signed as your new QB1.

i was just wondering who you think will be your QB1 next year vs your dream scenario of all the available QB’s on the market/draft. (Obviously within reason, not burrows/tua drops to you without a trade up)

I’m still not sure I like the idea of signing Rivers,. He is probably a good fit for the offense and has a great relationship with Reich and Sirianni. I just don’t know how much he has regressed as a player. The Colts offer a better OL but not as good of weapons. So we can keep him upright but where does he go with it, eh? 

I think the Colts will sign Rivers, cut or trade either Brissett or Hoyer and carry Chad Kelly as a third QB for 2020 

I want the Colts to trade from #34 to the 27-30 range of the first and draft a QB (Eason or Fromm?) then start Brissett for 2020 and develop the rookie QB. 

I think there is an outside chance the Colts trade up for Jordan Love but I wouldn’t push that as the best option. 

I'd like to see Bridgewater signed and a good QB of the future drafted in the middle rounds of the draft this year.

As to Rivers, I've always liked him but at this stage of his career I'm not sure I would want the Colts to sign him.