Week 3 - Philadelphia Air Force (1-1) v New York Herpyderps (0-2)

Blahstoise

25 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Lol, read back through the old miracle part 2 thread.  Mike Vick was literally a god that day.

I forgot we had ten players on the field for the onside kick in that game and somehow still recovered. That game is straight bananas.

I personally enjoy that Eli Manning is still quarterbacking in the league. My favorite player is his brother and to be frank, the league isn't the same with out his presence. Eli is the only likeable thing about the Giants. He has his goofs, but it makes for good television. 

52 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I personally enjoy that Eli Manning is still quarterbacking in the league. My favorite player is his brother and to be frank, the league isn't the same with out his presence. Eli is the only likeable thing about the Giants. He has his goofs, but it makes for good television. 

Yeah the Manning bros are awesome. Just a shame Eli's a giant. He actually had some really nice throws last night but his "weapons" were going full Nelson Agholor.

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

This isn't eagles fans talk. Go become a giants fan if you actually think this bro. 

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:

200w.gif

9 minutes ago, Gmen said:

The Eagles will win because the Giants offense is a complete dumpster fire without a healthy OBJ.  But I think it's still very important to remember that they won the Super Bowl in 2007 and 2011. :) 

It's unfortunate that you guys won, especially given that I was living with a bunch of Giants fans at the time, but the silver lining is that it at least humbled some Pats fans.

Honestly, the Eagles-Giants rivalry the last 15 years has been fun, it'll be sad for the next decade while the Giants are irrelevant but at least you had your moment in the sun.

2 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

It's unfortunate that you guys won, especially given that I was living with a bunch of Giants fans at the time, but the silver lining is that it at least humbled some Pats fans.

Honestly, the Eagles-Giants rivalry the last 15 years has been fun, it'll be sad for the next decade while the Giants are irrelevant but at least you had your moment in the sun.

As they say, all good things end badly, or else they wouldn't end.  Everyone knows this is close to the last hoorah for Eli.  We invested a lot into the defense, but not enough into the offense to make another run at it.  I don't think Eli is the problem, but if we are picking top 10 next year, QB of the future should be near the top of the list. 

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

As they say, all good things end badly, or else they wouldn't end.  Everyone knows this is close to the last hoorah for Eli.  We invested a lot into the defense, but not enough into the offense to make another run at it.  I don't think Eli is the problem, but if we are picking top 10 next year, QB of the future should be near the top of the list. 

I picked you guys to win the division at the start of the season, even knowing that the o-line was going to be a mess and you wouldn't really run the ball.  I think it's obvious the o-line is the biggest issue, but Eli is definitely a part of the problem, the pick he threw yesterday was due solely to poor accuracy, which has been a problem throughout his career.  And the delay of game at the goal line, not sure how that even happens, especially at this point in his career.  I think QB of the future needs to be top priority regardless of where you pick, but as an Eagles fan, I'll be perfectly fine if you guys want to ride Eli and this o-line into the ground.  

But yeah, it's surprising how ineffective Brandon Marshall has been and it's not like Eli has ever been shy to throw to a covered receiver, so it's puzzling that he's not getting more looks.  Your defense will still keep you in just about every game though.

Archived