Week 3 - Philadelphia Air Force (1-1) v New York Herpyderps (0-2)

Blahstoise

Giants run D has been looking very weak, but their pass D is as strong as ever. If Doug doesn't utilize the run and makes Carson pass it 50x then I've lost all hope for him.

Our D will be good for one screw up but our DBs should be safe from long developing routes that usually burn them since we should be able to get consistent pressure with our front 4 alone.

26 minutes ago, JayWood2010 said:

Giants biggest issue is OL  which doesn't hold well against Eagles which biggest stretch is DL. 

This could be a feast unless giants do something to help their OL out.

Lol they're going to have a 9 man line with only Beckham Jr running routes.

Everyone includes the rest of the NFL, its owners and general managers. Schwartz will have another opportunity to shine this Sunday, against the 0-2 New York Giants. Against a quarterback, Eli Manning, who appears to be showing the decay that usually accompanies life in the NFL after age 35. Against an offensive line that can’t keep Manning safe. “I think that’ll go widely reported this week, that it’s an important matchup, our defensive line against their offensive line,” Schwartz said Tuesday, betraying an awareness of the kind of outside scuttlebutt and analysis of which coaches always claim to be ignorant. He went further, in that regard, later during his media availability when, unsolicited, he noted that the Eagles’ defense had committed just two penalties against the Chiefs.

“You’re never pleased with a loss, but I continue to be encouraged by our discipline defensively,” he said. “Again, two fouls. I don’t know where we are in the league; I don’t really judge other teams. But we had two in the first game and two in this one. One was offset; the other one was five yards. So we allowed no first downs off that. I’m encouraged by that. We need to keep that going also.”

“We’re home this week and we have the home opener, we have plenty of motivation this week with the New York Giants coming to our place,” Jenkins said. “If you ask me, I would say that we’re the team to beat [in the NFC East]. We obviously we have to prove that. I have confidence in these guys.”

I think Philly fans always appreciate when any player in town goes the Full Jimmy Rollins. Let's just hope this Eagles team can back it up the way J-Roll and those Phillies did.

Archived