future QBs

LoganF89

Not trying to make this another Kirk Cousins thread but, Im beginning to think that we look elsewhere for a QB next year, I just think the money we can save for other positions will be more beneficial for the team. I just hope that we dont look in to trying to get Dalton from the bengals since Gruden is familiar with him.

With that said who do you guys like in the draft?

Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson? any other Qbs you guys like? or any clue what round or pick they will be at?

teams like Arizona, NYG,NYJ, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Miami, Buffalo, Baltimore, San Diego, New Orleans, San Francsisco, and us could all be looking for either a new starter or a rookie to groom behind a current QB

I personally like Baker Mayfield a lot, I think he will go in the middle to back half of the first round. who do yall want? and Why?

Haven't started really looking at them yet but I do know Allen looks to be extremely over-hyped. Rosen and Darnold seem to look as advertised and Jackson and Mayfield are your non-traditional QB projects. The guy that intrigues me is Mason Rudolph out of OK St. I think we're going to start hearing his name a lot now. I haven't watched many of these guys closely enough to make a confident scouting report but Rudolph, Rosen, and Darnold are the 3 I'm going to pay he most attention to.

35 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

this sucks man. we shouldnt be looking for a qb

It does. But if Kirk plays like this all year then the team clearly dodged a bullet. It doesn't seem like he's going to be back either way but not paying him is looking very smart at the moment. 

54 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It does. But if Kirk plays like this all year then the team clearly dodged a bullet. It doesn't seem like he's going to be back either way but not paying him is looking very smart at the moment. 

its been 2 games. does 2 games overide the 9400 pass yards over the past 2 years?

Darnold is the real deal. He can make all the throws and is athletic as well.

Rosen looks like a young Kirk Cousins. If Kirk is gone, I hope he falls to us.

Nick Fitzgerald from Mississippi St looks like Dak Prescott 2.0, he dismantled LSUs defense on Saturday night. 

From what I've seen of Allen he seems overhyped but it could be that his team is just outmatched which is more likely the case.

Im not a huge fan of Jackson aka Michael Vick 2.0 and Mayfield reminds me of Johnny Manziel, no thanks!

Also, Jimmy Garapolo will probably be available, we could trade a mid round pick for Aj McCaron or Mike Glennon and I think the Bills will let Tyrod Taylor walk. 

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Also, Jimmy Garapolo will probably be available, we could trade a mid round pick for Aj McCaron or Mike Glennon and I think the Bills will let Tyrod Taylor walk. 

Here in Boston, fans want like 3 1st round picks for Jimmy G. The most delusional fan base ever. I think I may hate Patriot fans more than Dallas, NY, or Philly. 

Archived