future QBs

LoganF89

Just now, Dashing202 said:

And Lol turtle a big No to Mike Glennon he's trash . 

All I'm saying is he's probably going to be available and could be a stop gap. Basing his play off of this year when he's lost his top WR for the year - Merrideth - and also the Bears former #7 pick of the 2015 draft - Kevin White - isn't a great way to analyze his potential.

5 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Belichick loves Jimmy G and there's serious talk that he thinks he's "the next guy". People here think that there's a good chance they franchise him AND keep Brady. I honestly don't know what they'll do. 

They'll keep Brady he's way to beloved to get rid of . And Brady is right he has 5 more years in him this man is 40 and hasn't lost any abilities at all .. Peyton manning arm eventually got bad due to his injury that we caused him.

gentleman the truth is QBs will be able to play in there 40s now .. Drew Bree's - Brady - Philip Rivers - 

the patriots will let go of Jimmy G they won't franchise tag him and Brady gonna be here a few years . 

Id be surprised if both stayed if anything Brady gets shipped off .

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

All I'm saying is he's probably going to be available and could be a stop gap. Basing his play off of this year when he's lost his top WR for the year - Merrideth - and also the Bears former #7 pick of the 2015 draft - Kevin White - isn't a great way to analyze his potential.

I wouldn't even want him as a vet or someone that can take over for a rookie qb . I honestly and anyone probably will agree with me feels like McCoy is better than him .

Tom Brady might be an option .. he has 3-5 years left and hasn't decline one bit .

not saying we should do it but depending how the redskins finish I wouldn't be mad if we gave up a 3-4th for him knowing he has a few years left . 

Brees and rivers are other vet options .. I don't see us going qb so much I feel like Gruden will wanna win and build the D and O up even more .

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Call me crazy... 

But IF Cousins is gone, I hope we sign Alex Smith to a two year 20 Mill contract (or close) and draft a QB in rounds 2-4. 

I think Smith would be a good QB in Grudens system. 

Yeah, I forgot about Smith. Then, there is also Drew Brees. I'm not sold that he'll ever leave New Orleans if Payton is the coach, but NO looks bad, and their division is probably the 2nd best in football. He could definitely be a free agent after this year. So, we could sign him and then draft a young qb to groom under him for a few years until he retires. One thing about Drew, he's the type of qb who really does make his wrs look better than they are because he's so accurate.

4 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Cousins is gone. give me that Oklahoma boy- he's a leader and winner. 

Mark my words, he's Johnny Manziel like, maybe even off the field too, but too hard to predict that. He makes all these crazy off schedule plays in college where his talented wrs win vs some Dbs that won't play on Sunday's and people think he's special. I always said that Mike Evans made Johnny Manziel, not the other way around. Mike Evans should have good the heisman the year Johnny won it, not Johnny.

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Call me crazy... 

But IF Cousins is gone, I hope we sign Alex Smith to a two year 20 Mill contract (or close) and draft a QB in rounds 2-4. 

I think Smith would be a good QB in Grudens system. 

Nah you are not crazy, that would actually be a good move but forget about getting him for a 20 million contract. Try 23 to 25 million.  CAP again is going up these QBs that have some reputation of being decent will get as much money as they can.  Again people don't understand how much this front office screwed up by  not signing Cousins in the offseason last year.

Cousins will get better and better, he started last year the same way, slow, hell he was much better against the Rams who have a better D than last year's Cowboys D who picked him in the end zone to end an almost sure win by us.  

Archived