Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I think Bradley Roby is a lock to sign with us. 

Why do you say that?

I don't even think we need another CB to be honest. It seems like a luxury selection at this point in time.

I'm not at all opposed to it, but I can't see us throwing that kind of money at him when we already have Ward, Greedy, and Mitchell.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Why do you say that?

I don't even think we need another CB to be honest. It seems like a luxury selection at this point in time.

I'm not at all opposed to it, but I can't see us throwing that kind of money at him when we already have Ward, Greedy, and Mitchell.

If we pushed him back to FS I don't hate that signing. Have him as a slot/push FS IMO.

19 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Why do you say that?

Familiarity with Woods and a year to prove it for big money is an aligning of the stars. It's not an immediate need, but San Fran had a bunch of DBs they could count on, and I'd assume Woods wants at least one guy in the rotation who knows what's up. Jimmie Ward is an option too, but I think he signs for more than Roby. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Trent Williams wanting $20 million a year is a Colin Kaepernick type of stunt were you wonder if he even wants to get signed and continue playing. Hard pass. 

Dont play for a year in a diva like way. 

Demand absurd amount of money. 

Yeah, na. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Why do you say that?

You know watching roby here in Denver I think he still has his speed 

Switching to fs in a system you know 

Should not be that difficult especially if you gave him a prove it contract that could make him one of the highest paid

Fs with measurements like wins interception 

• Like 1