Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

If the money adds up, I'd look at Vonn Bell as a younger alternative to Jenkins.  I do think Malcolm would add a ton of veteran experience and leadership to our defense though, which a young secondary could really benefit from.  We definitely need to make some sort of moves on that back-end.  I am hesitant to invest too much in Harris.  I'm certainly open to it, but I don't think there's enough of an extended sample on him to trade too much or give him too much guaranteed money.  Guess we'll see. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

I am on the apocalypse side. Only because everyones mom on this planet has always said 'better be safe than sorry' since we were all knee high to a duck.

For the mass majority who survive it changes the world forever. 

Tourism and travel wont br the same imo.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

If the money adds up, I'd look at Vonn Bell as a younger alternative to Jenkins.  I do think Malcolm would add a ton of veteran experience and leadership to our defense though, which a young secondary could really benefit from.  We definitely need to make some sort of moves on that back-end.  I am hesitant to invest too much in Harris.  I'm certainly open to it, but I don't think there's enough of an extended sample on him to trade too much or give him too much guaranteed money.  Guess we'll see. 

Thats what I like about Jenkins above all. He would immediately be the leader and voice of the entire defense.