sign Malcolm Jenkins

Draft

Trade our third to Carolina for pick 7

Draft. 7:  Isaiah Simmons

Round 2. Austin Jackson OT USC

Round 3. WR Michael Pittman Jr 

Round 6.  Robert Landers 

Round 7 Jordan Fuller 

maybe trade down in the second to pick up another pick but id draft Jackson and mold him

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

If I could finish this offseason out it’d be 

trade our 4th for Anthony Harris

sign Jason Peters or Corey Glenn 2 year deal 

sign Malcolm Jenkins

Draft

Round 2. Austin Jackson OT USC

Round 3. WR Michael Pittman Jr 

Round 6.  Robert Landers 

Round 7 Jordan Fuller 

maybe trade down in the second to pick up another pick but id draft Jackson and mold him

draft Thomas left tackle Georgia

2nd Gladney db Tcu

3rd Phillips linebacker Lsu

3b best guard

LB is arguably our most glaring hole now after losing Schobert. I understand not paying him over $10 million a year, but we'd better have a plan in place. Wilson and Takitaki aren't ready to get it done in those spots yet. I think Wilson can stick as a WLB and Nickel LB, but he's going to get mauled at the MLB spot. I think Takitaki is more of a rushman/hybrid LB type, and he's not an MLB.

We need a legitimate MLB to anchor this defense, as well as another DT and DE to go with arguably the worst S situation in the NFL.

I hope that we get a stud OT at #10, but after that, you could justify every remaining pick at the DE, DT, LB, and S spots.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Cut Vernon and sign clowney. They’d be close in annual average. Maybe clowney is a little more. But clowney is elite at setting the edge and can run with LBs. He did in Houston for a little bit. I’d take him over Vernon. 

I'd be great with this or even seeing if I could sign Floyd to a "prove it" deal and hope that 2019 was an outlier and that he can return to form here. I'd roll the dice on him on a 1 year deal. He may be an underachiever, but he's not awful.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Cut Vernon and sign clowney. They’d be close in annual average. Maybe clowney is a little more. But clowney is elite at setting the edge and can run with LBs. He did in Houston for a little bit. I’d take him over Vernon. 

No to Clowney, I have a strong feeling when he gets paid he’s done. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

No to Clowney, I have a strong feeling when he gets paid he’s done. 

I don't know about that. He seems like a dude that does actually play hard.

His asking price will be way too steep, but Clowney's a darn good player and an obvious upgrade at DE for us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'd be great with this or even seeing if I could sign Floyd to a "prove it" deal and hope that 2019 was an outlier and that he can return to form here. I'd roll the dice on him on a 1 year deal. He may be an underachiever, but he's not awful.

For sure. Floyd makes a lot of sense. I'd use him as a SAM linebacker and move him down in nickel packages.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brownie man said:

Draft

It'd take a lot more than a 3rd to trade down to #7.

And no thanks. We shouldn't bring in some old vet OT. We need to draft one of the studs @10. That's non-negotiable for me.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

And no thanks. We shouldn't bring in some old vet OT. We need to draft one of the studs @10. That's non-negotiable for me.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.  Our center would be our OL "Senior citizen" at the age of 29.  

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Man I just think there’s good talent in the 2nd at tackle but you had to get it there you can’t wait past then I will say that

I just really want Simmons we need a true play maker bad we got our pass rusher and our cover corners 

but we need that playmaker 

Just now, brownie man said:

Man I just think there’s good talent in the 2nd at tackle but you had to get it there you can’t wait past then I will say that

I just really want Simmons we need a true play maker bad we got our pass rusher and our cover corners 

but we need that playmaker 

Who is going to be there in the 2nd? I don’t think that’s true at all. The OTs are gonna fly off the shelves. There are like 2 dudes I like as potential starters outside of the 1st round and neither is a blind side protector kind of player. 

There is pretty much a 0% chance we don’t go OT in R1. 

• Like 1