Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Could well be.

To a great extent we tried forcing the O through Odell last year.

Look how well that worked.

Unless he is totally locked into and buys into the plan for the team, he could well be a liability.

Not sure he can do that.

Locking in on a WR is an issue between the coach and QB. No one is going to convince me that having a player worth locking in on is that player’s problem. We need more talent and not less. The chemistry there needs to get better, for sure. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Nothing is permanent in the nfl, we got keenum incase baker goes down, the best place to get depth ay wr is this draft. Gotta take advantage of what the draft offers not what our roster needs.

Furthermore, both obj and jarvis have significant injury history and we have 0 quality depth behind them.

If baker goes down we are in the running for the number 1 pick even with that expensive ornament.

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If baker goes down we are in the running for the number 1 pick even with that expensive ornament.

Keenum has taken a team to the playoffs and won a game, he is has a better resume than baker.

He has had a winning season.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Keenum has taken a team to the playoffs and won a game, he is has a better resume than baker.

He has had a winning season.

If Baker goes down for the whole season, let's just suck and get the draft picks. If it's for a limited amount of games, then utilize the good back QB and try to stay in contention. That's my feeling on the subject.

12 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If Baker goes down for the whole season, let's just suck and get the draft picks. If it's for a limited amount of games, then utilize the good back QB and try to stay in contention. That's my feeling on the subject.

What about a month? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Could well be.

Unless he is totally locked into and buys into the plan for the team, he could well be a liability.

Not sure he can do that.

You wanna call what we had last year an offense? Freddie had no idea what he was doing. Dude bamboozled everyone last year.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Could well be.

Not sure he can do that.

You watched different games than me. We didn’t go to Odell nearly enough especially in the end zone 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he had us fooled for sure.  Dude was in way over his head and wouldn’t delegate.

I feel like this will be an incredibly focused team. No endorsements, no partying, and no distractions. I don’t think it’s a coincidence there’s not any real clickbait stories floating around right now.

It’s sad, but I see this virus as a much needed timeout for some of the guys on our team.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I feel like this will be an incredibly focused team. No endorsements, no partying, and no distractions. I don’t think it’s a coincidence there’s not any real clickbait stories floating around right now.

It’s sad, but I see this virus as a much needed timeout for some of the guys on our team.

Yeah hopefully they’re just working out and getting into the playbook.

No excuses this year.