1950s Horror - Official FF BMET (Poll + Next Genre)

Deadpulse

FF BMET  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 1950s Horror

• Creature from the Black Lagoon
    • Invasion of the Body Snatchers
    • The Day the Earth Stood Still
    • The Hitchhiker
    • Them!
    • The House on Haunted Hill
  2. 2. Next Genre

• Comedy
    • Action/Adventure
    • Romance
    • Thriller
    • Sci-Fi
    • Drama
    • Fantasy

In this thread we will be deciding the seventh entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Horror movie from the 1950s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Poll is up and there can only be one! Keep in mind the amount of votes the winner receives will help determine seeding in the bracket, so dont stop voting for the movie you think deserve the spot because its winning by a landslide, your vote will still count! Polling will close Monday, 3/2/2020 at 6pm EST. 

Also, please vote for the next genre we will be doing!

@Calvert28  @Pickle Rick@THE DUKE @FinneasGage @FourThreeMafia  @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Voted for the House on Haunted Hill because it's the only one I'm familiar with and I needed to select one to vote on the second poll.

Hope that one doesn't win by one vote. 

I assume most did that, the group is not a good group of movies but House of Wax is arguably better but I went with House on Haunted Hill just because the story is interesting.

So I assume Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 can all be included into SciFi?  Alien could win that thing totally, and each of the three would be in 70s, 80s and 90s.

And possibly Jaws but that might be more a thriller, and I wonder about Jurassic Park also.