My first 2020 Mock Draft

7DnBrnc53

On 3/1/2020 at 11:39 PM, 7DnBrnc53 said:

23. NEW ENGLAND: Zach Baun, LB, Wisconsin

This draft gave me a headache just reading it. Now on to the evaluation. I will try to be nice 9_9   ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGING MIND!!!!!!!

You passed up:

25. MINNESOTA: K’Lavon Chiasson
28. BALTIMORE: Yetur Gross-Matos, OLB/DE, Penn St.
29. TENNESSEE: AJ Epenesa, DE/OLB, Iowa
30. GREEN BAY: Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
31. SAN FRANCISCO: Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
35. DETROIT: Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU
36. N.Y. GIANTS: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
39. DETROIT (from MIA): Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama      

Baun is only 6'2 238 lbs and runs a 4.65  and you have the Patriots taking him in the 1st round when most of their LB are twice his size not to mention faster.  He does not fit the Patriots scheme. He is to small and to slow.

Make easy for you, with the  23rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Patriots trade the pick.  The player for your mock should be - Yetur Gross-Matos, OLB/DE, Penn St. or AJ Epenesa, DE/OLB, Iowa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by m haynes

21 hours ago, m haynes said:

This draft gave me a headache just reading it. Now on to the evaluation. I will try to be nice 9_9   ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGING MIND!!!!!!!

You passed up:

25. MINNESOTA: K’Lavon Chiasson
28. BALTIMORE: Yetur Gross-Matos, OLB/DE, Penn St.
29. TENNESSEE: AJ Epenesa, DE/OLB, Iowa
30. GREEN BAY: Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
31. SAN FRANCISCO: Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
35. DETROIT: Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU
36. N.Y. GIANTS: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
39. DETROIT (from MIA): Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama      

Baun is only 6'2 238 lbs and runs a 4.65  and you have the Patriots taking him in the 1st round when most of their LB are twice his size not to mention faster.  He does not fit the Patriots scheme. He is to small and to slow.

Make easy for you, with the  23rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Patriots trade the pick.  The player for your mock should be - Yetur Gross-Matos, OLB/DE, Penn St. or AJ Epenesa, DE/OLB, Iowa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I got the idea for that pick from this You Tube video (at 24:17): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUP7dMx2Ok

1 minute ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I know, but the Steelers will have more depth at OLB, which is something that they have lacked at times recently.

They are losing their backup OG/C and will most likely cut their starting LG.  Pouncey was the 32 rated C this past season.  They are going to lose Hargraves, their starting NT.  A luxury pick like OLB when they have starters and backups is not very smart.

Good value on our 1st 2 picks but I am a little bumbed we passed on OT Jackson in the first. I think you have us reaching on Reginald Robinson, at this point in the draft I would like Gallimore as he is still available in your mock or if you insistent on a CB here with what it looks like you have avail still I would go Diggs, Hall, or Pride