3/23 Post Free Agency Mock

JarrodR86

56 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Who is philly trading up for?

#12 for #21, 53 and 85.. they’d be trading up to get lamb or jeudy if hypothetically there at 12. They need a WR pretty damn bad as alshon can’t stay healthy/overpaid, same with DJax and Agholor is a FA so I’d say it’s a huge need for them and they don’t have cap space for a big FA addition, nor is there much of one this offseason. Their window is now with Wentz/the cap hell they are in. Not that they didn’t just win 2 years ago but they can’t exactly just let a bunch of guys go and start a rebuild because of the dead money situation they’d be in with about all of their top paid players. 

Edited by JarrodR86

8 hours ago, JarrodR86 said:

#12 for #21, 53 and 85.. they’d be trading up to get lamb or jeudy if hypothetically there at 12. They need a WR pretty damn bad as alshon can’t stay healthy/overpaid, same with DJax and Agholor is a FA so I’d say it’s a huge need for them and they don’t have cap space for a big FA addition, nor is there much of one this offseason. Their window is now with Wentz/the cap hell they are in. Not that they didn’t just win 2 years ago but they can’t exactly just let a bunch of guys go and start a rebuild because of the dead money situation they’d be in with about all of their top paid players. 

I could see that... was just curious to the reasoning behind why the eagles would trade up. What player at what position. 

Thanks for the explanation. 

4 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

I could see that... was just curious to the reasoning behind why the eagles would trade up. What player at what position. 

Thanks for the explanation. 

I’d say something like this would do wonders to continue to build that mid roster depth that we definitely need.. I would be thrilled if our picks played out like this.. Pre FA mocks are always hard because we don’t know exactly what needs would be filled but with money to spend, no state tax, a new stadium and a team somewhat on the rise, I don’t see why we couldn’t be aggressive and get the guys I mentioned in the free agency portion!

I don't think your numbers are realistic. Those per year numbers are what I consider the starting prices for Jones, Littleton, and Harris. I think the same is true about the "depth" guys that you're re-signing, particularly Mayowa and Jordon who will likely cost closer to $5+ million per year. I just don't see the free agency haul as feasible.

Also, from what I understand, look at Over the Cap, Joyner's savings are $2,450,000 with a dead cap number of $6,750,000.

fwiw...keep going bro, I don't care how many mocks are put up on this forum, that's what its here for, doesn't matter to me what your "football IQ" is ,we`re all armchair amatuers just having some offseason fun putting up our "own" ideas. h*ll I can read and watch volumes and im still too stubborn to let it influence me much.lol sometimes it works out , sometimes it don't (im still hoping vita vea gets better, thought he was gonna be a beast.lol) however, miller did improve so that helps my team more...im over it! lol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...