If you were Brady which team would you pick?

dll2000

Heading out so I can't make an in depth answer.  

I'd say TN gives you best chance to win now as they are most talented top to bottom.  

I would probably like to play QB for Arians and I think their number 1 WR is a stud.  OL isn't that good.  

LV in their inaugural season with a lot of young talent and still a lot of draft picks is intriguing.  They have a good OL.

I'd probably pick LV or TN, I'd rather play in LV, but I think TN will run Brady's O while Gruden will want Brady to change.

• Like 1

I’m obviously bias but:

1. Raiders. We do have a chance to compete. We won 7 games with the toughest schedule in the NFL. And this was with very average QB play. We also have a Top 2 OL, two first round picks to address WR and Defense, and will be going hard after Byron Jones. 

Let’s not forget Niners were projected to win 8 games in 2019 and the Eagles were projected to win 7 games in 2017. 

Also, Brady can build his TB12 brand in a brand new market and dominate that market. 

2. Titans. They have a win now roster and were one game away from the Super Bowl. Not to mention they have a very nice offensive roster and the Vrabel connection. But if I was the Titans, I lock Tannehil up for 3 years. He was great last year. 

3. Chargers. They have a great roster on offense and defense outside of the Offensive Line. The line is bad, 20’s rankings bad. However, if they sign Tom, they can draft Jedrick Wills at 6 and a guy like Cesar Ruiz or Lloyd Cushenberry III in the 2nd Round. This is the best defense of the three though, by far. Just about a championship caliber defense. Tom can also build his TB12 brand in L.A. and also pursue acting gigs, etc. One of the big deciding factors though is probably Head Coach. I don’t see Anthony Lynn on par at all with Jon Gruden and Mike Vrabel. And that’s not a knock on Lynn. 

I would not choose New England if I was Tom. The offensive roster is a complete mess and if I was Tom, I’d want to prove to the world I can win without Bill. Just competitive nature. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Imo, The Chargers would be my first choice. Good team, and great spot to not only live but build the TB12 brand.

I'd like my chances of winning with Tennessee, but I can't imagine it's a great destination for Gisele or the TB12 brand.

Vegas has some appeal too, as they are going to market the bejesus out of that team, which will only help his brand.

New England is sort of a lose lose. If they sign him they don't have the space to sign weapons to help, plus their d is super old and of course if they win he has to share credit with Bill. If they lose Bill can blame Bradys age and boot him to the curb and rebuild without spending 30mil on a 40+year old qb.

17 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Imo, The Chargers would be my first choice. Good team, and great spot to not only live but build the TB12 brand.

I'd like my chances of winning with Tennessee, but I can't imagine it's a great destination for Gisele or the TB12 brand.

Vegas has some appeal too, as they are going to market the bejesus out of that team, which will only help his brand.

New England is sort of a lose lose. If they sign him they don't have the space to sign weapons to help, plus their d is super old and of course if they win he has to share credit with Bill. If they lose Bill can blame Bradys age and boot him to the curb and rebuild without spending 30mil on a 40+year old qb.

I live in Las Vegas and dont really hear about the raiders at all. 

The hockey team worked because most people didnt give a crap about hockey before hand.

Everyone already has their nfl team that isnt the raiders.

Edited by ninjapirate

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I live in Las Vegas and dont really hear about the raiders at all. 

The hockey team worked because most people didnt give a crap about hockey before hand.

Everyone already has their nfl team that isnt the raiders.

Don’t forget the kids all getting into football. Plus all the L.A. fans that will make the trip which is a 3 1/2 hour drive or small plane ride. Los Angeles is absolutely still dominated by the Raider Fan Base. Like 65% Raider Fans, 30% Ram Fans, and 5% Charger fans (not including the small % of Pat/Steeler/Packer/etc fans). 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t forget the kids all getting into football. Plus all the L.A. fans that will make the trip which is a 3 1/2 hour drive or small plane ride. Los Angeles is absolutely still dominated by the Raider Fan Base. Like 65% Raider Fans, 30% Ram Fans, and 5% Charger fans (not including the small % of Pat/Steeler/Packer/etc fans). 

I mean maybe you guys think getting a tom brady would help bring around vegas locals but most vegas locals dont like tom brady.

One team was one game away from the Super Bowl and has a HC that he's close friends with and won 3 Super Bowl's as a player with.

Titans give him the best chance to win and what's better for building your brand than winning? 

• Like 1

Titans. You have two potentially dominant WRs, a little slot guy that is cut from the same cloth as Welker or Edelman, you have the most dominant "downhill" RB to carry the load, a strong OL, a big freak of nature at TE in Jonnu Smith....

All Brady has to do is be his usual self and a deep playoff run is all but assured.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Titans. You have two potentially dominant WRs, a little slot guy that is cut from the same cloth as Welker or Edelman, you have the most dominant "downhill" RB to carry the load, a strong OL, a big freak of nature at TE in Jonnu Smith....

All Brady has to do is be his usual self and a deep playoff run is all but assured.

Good post, but we don’t actually know if the Titans want Brady after Tannehils season. We’ll certainly find out. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Good post, but we don’t actually know if the Titans want Brady after Tannehils season. We’ll certainly find out. 

The question though is which team would Brady choose not if a team would choose Brady

FWIW, we have a guy in our forum with a source batting 1.000% since 2017 and he's saying the interest is mutual

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well, we don't - but the Q is if I was Brady, where do I want to go. 

• Like 1