Week 3 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) LONDON EDITION

.Buzz

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I get the math but you cant tell me 3.5 is acceptable if he continues that? Yes he will get better as the OL improves though

lets not forget he doesnt have a great recieving threat that forces teams to keep that 8th man out.  i would love to see us trying out some Spread runs for him to see if that can help him. i mean smaller guys might be faster but i do think Fournettes Size/Power gives him a slight advantage.  get him something like 5 on 5  or 6 on 6

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Any of you guys catch the Mike and Mike show (Mike Kaye and Mike Dirocco)?

Pretty good stuff. Mike Kaye spoke pretty highly of Blake. 

I have not. I keep meaning to check if it's available as a podcast or something for my daily commute.

15 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

lets not forget he doesnt have a great recieving threat that forces teams to keep that 8th man out.  i would love to see us trying out some Spread runs for him to see if that can help him. i mean smaller guys might be faster but i do think Fournettes Size/Power gives him a slight advantage.  get him something like 5 on 5  or 6 on 6

If we can execute through the air like we did vs Baltimore the 8 man fronts will have to stop. Loved the misdirection in the play calls

20 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

But he rarely went deep. Mostly short stuff. 

If hes accurate and makes smart decisions that doesnt matter. Up until this year Alex Smith didnt throw it deep either. He hit Cedes on that one TD and I think that pass to Lee was 20 yards or so downfield.

On 9/24/2017 at 8:31 PM, LinderFournette said:

i could have sworn we played Benn alot today compared to normal.  i have Per football Reference so far this year 16 snaps prior to this game.

i know this gonna sound weird but according to the same site they have tjh Rb Snaps Fournette 79 Ivory 52 Grant 3. 

So benn doubled his snaps as he played 16 on offense. 

Archived