Week 3 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) LONDON EDITION

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Man, it's gonna be hard to drag myself out of bed that early to watch this slaughter.  Eeesh.

Alarm set for 8:05 CTR...

IDK, I don't think there offense is that great either. Only way it's a slaughter is if our offense looks like last week (which is very possible).

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Alarm set for 8:05 CTR...

IDK, I don't think there offense is that great either. Only way it's a slaughter is if our offense looks like last week (which is very possible).

Only thing that makes me think this could go anywhere other than slaughter, is that it's in London...and anything can happen with these oddball games.  Our group have reason to be at least as prepared for it as anyone, if not more so.

But yeah.  Still expecting slaughter most likely.  Good news being, i'll probably actually get watch some nice football (not featuring Blake Bortles) in that normal early game time slot this week.  B|

Just now, Tugboat said:

Only thing that makes me think this could go anywhere other than slaughter, is that it's in London...and anything can happen with these oddball games.  Our group have reason to be at least as prepared for it as anyone, if not more so.

But yeah.  Still expecting slaughter most likely.  Good news being, i'll probably actually get watch some nice football (not featuring Blake Bortles) in that normal early game time slot this week.  B|

Yeah, I'm expecting the worst as well. Still early in the season so just gotta hope Blake/the offense looks semi-competent tomorrow. Week 1 was the blueprint with how we have to play. Turned it over a lot and had brutal penalties that caused the defense be out on the field too much, which = slaughter.

Kind of interested to see how this game ends up being. Blew out a team week 1 (they're bad, but still a division rival/blowouts like that aren't common), got blown out by a team week 2. 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Billick taking shots at us saying ill be surprised if the jags score a point

He's a Ravens fan that coached for the Ravens for several years, of course he is going with Baltimore. Not like last week inspired a ton of confidence in us either.

Archived