250,000 Posts in the Titletown Forum

Shanedorf

Well, not quite yet
But soon enough as we're sitting at 249,880 right now. We'll likely cross the line on Tuesday or Weds depending on Outpost31's diastolic pressure

New Forum started up in July of 2017 and a lot has happened since then ( but the bears still suck and the vikes are still 0-4)

Time Flies, Like an Arrow
Fruit Flies Like Bananas

Hat tip to everyone who contributed to the best forum on Football's Future...(and no we're not a subforum)

The 13 Time World Champion Green Bay Packers ain't nobody's sub-anything

01a354cbe27b-500x600.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Just thinking back, there was a time that the eagles forum had more posts the the GB forum. 

right now we're about 4500 posts behind the sum total of the entire NFC East added together
No other division is close

@CWood21 what happened to the Packy Awards ?

"One of the ideas I've rattled around in my head is that we have the Packy's and whoever is voted MVP will get added to the Packer HoF, and in future years are ineligible to win the award but are enshrined in the HoF.  Originally, I was thinking that there would be two per year"

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/748-how-can-we-improve-the-packers-forum/?page=2

Just like the real HOF, the Centennial Class here is gonna be HUGE
2017, 2018, 2019 all need some enshrinements

xteldjxa0tc4uax5culc

The old FF forum started in 2005 and ran through June 2017, racking up 1,053,978 posts in 12 years
This version started in July 2017, so at the current pace we'll surpass that forum total in about 7.5  years from now

I hope to have at least 1 more Lombardi in the cabinet when we cross the million post mark, 2 would be superb and clearly AR agrees

gettyimages-1200627251.jpg?quality=85&st

alzji32eqzciqs0um9dt