Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Do you want me to make a post actually addressing you and your bro(I mean this is an explaining my position) or just accept the apology and move on?

Either is fine.

You can do whatever you feel is best. As long as we are good, moving on works for me

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You can do whatever you feel is best. As long as we are good, moving on works for me

1.  We are always good.  Mafia arguments exist in their own universe aside from everything else imo.  I came to you and your brother about joining BDL and I would rather let BDL have a team without an owner than invite someone I didn't like.  I do honestly and genuinely like y'all as people.  

2.  I have been playing mafia for a decade.  I have played on multiple forums with multiple play styles and multiple formats.  I probably have over 200 games logged.  I do know what I am talking about.  Which is why I tend to look at patterns I have seen in the past.  However, I have not had the time to commit that I had a few years ago.  Remember how Swag talked to blue about how much I had fallen?  I was one of the top players on our old forum which had a huge mafia presence for years.  In fact, I was the first person chosen to represent the WF forum in a Champions game where one person from about 20 forums was chosen to play in a multi-forum mafia game.  IIRC, Swag was second.  So I am neither inexperienced nor a bad player.  I do admit that I just haven't given the effort I should have in a number of games.  And that has caused me to not be near the player I was.  I was able to make the effort in this game which is why I tried to compare malf N1, stuck with it N2, and compared MWil and Matts N4(Swag was worth it N3).  I was also pretty right on in my lynchings after replacing back in aside from choosing matts 2.0 over josh.  And I admit I overthought that.  

3.  As for you and @Pickle Rick...here's my point.  You both have gained a reputation for 1. claiming credit for things that you shouldn't 2. accusing everyone of being scum and then cherry picking one list post game 3. coming up with some out-there theories and 4 refusing any suggestions for improvement.  Whether valid in a particular game or not, that reputation is there.  In this circumstance, Rick did have a great read on one of his lists.  However, the reputation led that list to get overlooked in game.  Which is the most important thing.  Because if you accuse half the game D1 every game, I as town can't give a lot of weight to it because I have no clue whether you're right or even which list to look at to build off of.

If I could give y'all some advice it would be to 1.  don't attack people questioning you-instead explain yourselves better 2.  give expanded reasoning for your beliefs 3. narrow your accusation lists to make it more workable for town and 4. don't be so eager to claim credit.  If you deserve credit, the players here will give it to you.

Work on better explaining positions.  That would be huge.  And let us give you credit, don't seek it out so much.

End of the day, we are good and I am very fond of y'all.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I find it very amusing that @theuntouchable put his faith in swag, then swag purposely wrecked it. Doubly funny because Pickle crushed it. Kinda - I mean he didnt lead a lynch but his reads were spot on.

I wouldn’t say I put my faith in him but I had a good feeling he was town. 

and no it’s really not amusing.