3 round. - top FA w/ explanations - 1 trade

J_E_T_$

21 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

MIA is not going to take Rivers AND Gordon. That's crazy on its own. What are we going to do with Fitz AND Rivers? That would be like putting 2 betta fish in a small drinking glass and expecting them to play nice....

And I do not believe they pay 14M to Gordon either. 

WR in the 1st is not plausible. We have a solid WR group and adding one would be later in the draft not the 1st. 
Honestly, stopped after 1st.... Sorry, man. 

I am right there with you on this.  I do not believe we go after Rivers.  We might go after Gordon, but I do not see them spending that much on him.  I also agree that we do not take a WR in the first round, we would take Josh Jones OT.  Then with first pick in the second round we are probably going to take our RB in either Swift or Taylor (if we did not get Gordon).  I do like the Cush pickup with second pick in round 2 though.  Sorry.

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

Not only do we not pay or tag Dupree, making EDGE our biggest need but then we draft an extremely raw OT in the 2nd when we don't need him? There are a number of positions that make sense for the Steelers round 2 and OT is not really one of them. EDGE and TE are most likely. Next would be iOL if a guy they like from the top 3 slips. Outside shot at WR or RB if they just are really high on a player available. Definitely not an OT though.

OT makes sense if they are looking at 31 year old Villanueva's replacement.  The Steelers generally are looking to get replacements for older players at least a year out.  DL makes much more sense and IOL makes even more sense.  I expect multiple Oline picks in this draft.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

OT makes sense if they are looking at 31 year old Villanueva's replacement.  The Steelers generally are looking to get replacements for older players at least a year out.  DL makes much more sense and IOL makes even more sense.  I expect multiple Oline picks in this draft.

I don't think OT makes sense this high though. IOL is a much bigger need as far as age and needing replacements. We at least have some young potential guys at OT but on the inside we've got Foster who is a potential cap casualty and Pouncey who is getting up there. I could definitely see them grabbing an OT later though. If we draft an OT as our first pick irl I'll be pretty pissed.

On 3/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, praegler said:

I am right there with you on this.  I do not believe we go after Rivers.  We might go after Gordon, but I do not see them spending that much on him.  I also agree that we do not take a WR in the first round, we would take Josh Jones OT.  Then with first pick in the second round we are probably going to take our RB in either Swift or Taylor (if we did not get Gordon).  I do like the Cush pickup with second pick in round 2 though.  Sorry.

I'm completely fine with Cush pick for our OL. Everyone knows we need anyone that can help! hahaha!

• Like 1