Redskins are in talks to re-sign Jon Bostic, SDH ranking from 2019

turtle28

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I wouldn’t get overly excited about it. I think he can do each of them, but his issue is - at least at this point in his career - he’s not good in coverage. He’s big, fast and athletic but like most LBs he’s not good in coverage, hopefully he improves in coverage as his career goes on and he learns more/gets used to the speed of the game.

Or they let SDH do the covering.

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Or they let SDH do the covering.

Well they should, whomever they sign/put to play in that position should be doing a lot of the covering. I think Holcomb & SDH are going to be 2 of our 3 best LBs, no matter which position they are put in this year.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Well they should, whomever they sign/put to play in that position should be doing a lot of the covering. I think Holcomb & SDH are going to be 2 of our 3 best LBs, no matter which position they are put in this year.

I just hope they give them the opportunity to develop so we can see what they can become. If not starters both seem to be Great Backups. 

• Like 1