Christian Kirksey: Stay or Go?

BleedTheClock

What do you think the Browns do with Kirksey?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will they keep him?

Simple question. Do you think Kirksey will remain with the team?

I'm voting yes. He's a great ambassador for the Browns, reps the team hard, and has always played hard. With Schobert on his way out, it really doesn't make sense for us to jettison another linebacker. He's still a good player and I know his health is always going to be a question mark, but we can't exactly afford to send him off, especially when he's probably our best locker room guy and team leader.

Obviously we'd all like to restructure his contract, but that'd be a pipe dream methinks. Either way, I think we hold onto him for at least another year until these young guys prove something.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Obviously we'd all like to restructure his contract, but that'd be a pipe dream methinks. Either way, I think we hold onto him for at least another year until these young guys prove something.

If he's not willing to restructure, then we should move on.

I like Kirksey a lot, loved when we got him out of Iowa.....but if were not going to pay Joe Scho 10M....then why would we pay TK 9.5M?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I would like him to stay, but the nerds will cut him because of a lot of valid reasons.  He’ll be a good player on a contender and we’ll all get to be whiny about it the next season. 

If Schobert goes, he seems like a Patriot.

Edited by NudeTayne
He'd also look cool on the Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Saints

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he restructures, he’s not getting much on the open market and seems to like it here.

Exactly keep him 

he plays great before he goes down

Kirksey at Will Mack at Mike Taki at Sam. 

that’ll get us through this year till next draft