Christian Kirksey: Stay or Go?

BleedTheClock

What do you think the Browns do with Kirksey?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will they keep him?

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I know he was good in the past but has major injury concerns. I know nothing about him other than that. Can you fill a fan in? Good in pass coverage? Was he good in the locker room? 

IF he can stay healthy (BIG IF), he's an A+ teammate, solid starting MLB, and was a cap casualty because his contract was an albatross. If you can get him to a reasonable deal and IF he stays healthy, he's a solid player. 2017-2018 he was hurt, and he's not the athlete he used to be.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

IF he can stay healthy (BIG IF), he's an A+ teammate, solid starting MLB, and was a cap casualty because his contract was an albatross. If you can get him to a reasonable deal and IF he stays healthy, he's a solid player. 2017-2018 he was hurt, and he's not the athlete he used to be.

He’s not much above a vet min guy imo.

Decent player, but he hasn’t been healthy the last two seasons.  I’d want a “prove it” deal before investing and real cash.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s not much above a vet min guy imo.

Decent player, but he hasn’t been healthy the last two seasons.  I’d want a “prove it” deal before investing and real cash.

I agree with you, but he'll get starter money somewhere. And I have a feeling it will work to the team's benefit. I foresee a good year for Kirksey.