D82

35 minutes ago, D82 said:

$7.9MM for Quinn
$33.4MM for Dak
$8.7MM for Randall
$13.2MM for Rhodes 
$4.5MM for Sanu

And Cooper/Jones? 

Because Sanu, Randall and Rhodes being over $25m makes me question if it wouldnt have been better to keep our own. 

34 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

And what did our beloved two go for?

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

I honestly don’t remember, and I can’t look at other teams workbooks 

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Year one cap hits of 15mil for Jones and like 15.5 for Cooper

Was roughly liked 5y/90 deals

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Byron Jones was a 5 year 88 million dollar deal (17.6M APY)

Amari Cooper was a 5 year $90,299,995 ( $18+M - APY)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude is looking to trade down and I think Mimms is still on the board. I would need to double check

Mims went in the first
edit: 22nd to the Bills

also if you wanna see other teams official rosters you can get to them in the thread called League Office and just click the team name linked in the first post (if you wanna see so and so went for $X)

Edited by Trojan

I would have kept one of them. At the least. I like keeping Quinn. As WH said, the IDL is trash and stopping the run has been a huge problem since the Rams playoff game 2 seasons ago. 

I give you an A for realism, as this seems to be our likely approach, but there is a reason Cowboys fans are unhappy with all of this. C- 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I would have kept one of them. At the least. I like keeping Quinn. As WH said, the IDL is trash and stopping the run has been a huge problem since the Rams playoff game 2 seasons ago. 

I give you an A for realism, as this seems to be our likely approach, but there is a reason Cowboys fans are unhappy with all of this. C- 

I get wanting to keep Byron, I do...but I think getting Rhodes + Randall and adding Henderson would help. I wanted to address the IDL, but kinda ran out of cap space. Kilgo is a solid NT, so it's not like I didn't try and bolster it at all. Had Kinlaw not went at #16, he'd have been the pick at #17. 

• Like 1