Aceinthehouse 1 & only Mock Draft. Unexpected Trades & FA pick-ups!

Trades

Redskins brass still believe they can get a 1st round pick for Trent Williams.

And you know what? So do I...

The Patriots know that if they keep Brady, which I believe they inevitabley will. They not only got to get him some weapons to help him, but some protection as well. 

Which is why I believe they are going to be aggressive in FA & in trades. Afterall, what good is a draft pick on a young player, if your franchise QB has maybe 2 years left.

Which is why I believe they will trade their 1st round pick (#23 overall) for Trent Williams & our 4th round pick (#38)

--------------------------------------------

I believe CB Quentin Dunbar gets traded to Atlanta Falcons for WR Julio Jones. We also send them our 5th Round pick (#2) to them as well.

I've always felt that Julio Jones would be a Redskin some day. Now is about as good a time as any for that dream to come true.

---------------------------------------------------

I also believe we Trade Morgan Moses to the Minnesota Vikings, for their 4th round (pick #26).

----------------------------------------------------

Free Agency

I believe we sign OT Bryan Bulaga

I believe we sign FS Tre Boston

I believe we re-sign TE Jordan Reed to a smaller, team friendly contract.

----------------------------------------------------

DRAFT

1st Rd--#2) DE Chase Young--Ohio St.

1st Rd--#23) Redskins trade #23 to the Chicago Bears for their 2nd round picks (#11 & #18)

2nd Rd--#11) OT Austin Jackson--USC

2nd Rd--#18) Redskins trade #18th pick to the Cleveland Browns for their 3rd Rd picks #10 & #26.

3rd Rd--#2) TE Cole Kmet-- Notre Dame

3rd Rd--#10) FS Antoine Winfield Jr.--Minnesota

3rd Rd--#26) WR Michael Pittman Jr.--USC

4th Rd--#2) DT Davon Hamilton--Ohio St.

4th Rd--#26) WR K.J. Hill--Ohio St.

7th Rd--#2) QB Shea Patterson--Michigan

7th Rd--15) RB Joshua Kelley--UCLA

--Big Roster Additions--

Julio becomes our #2 WR

Jordan Reed & Cole Kmet become our 1-2 punch @TE

Our O-line has Rookie LT Austin Jackson-LG Erick Flowers--RG Brandon Sherff--Bryan Bulaga

We upgrade our FS Safety positions with Tre Boston & rookie Antoine Winfield Jr.

Unfortunately, we didn't do much at LB or CB. I think we roll with what we already have there.

We do get R. Foster back from injury & we let our young CB's develop. 

CB's Fabian Mureau & Jimmy Moreland become our #1/#2.

Julio Jones trade is not realistic.  I think we can get something for Dunbar, but Julio Jones is a legit elite receiver, we would have to give up our 1st + Dunbar.

I have a hard time seeing the TW trade happening because if the patriots resign Brady it is going to be expensive and I also think Brady will ask for real weapons if he stays there so they won't have the money for TW.

1. Patriots won’t have enough money to get “weapons” if they resign Brady and trade for Williams, along with giving up a 1st that could be used on a “weapon”

2. We would be laughed at and kicked out the NFL if we asked Atlanta to do that trade

3. If Reed was gonna come back and we wanted him back we would of tried to restructure

4. If Dunbar was traded you did nothing to improve the CB position, not only trading our best corner but also not addressing the need in FA or Draft

5. No one is giving a 4th for Moses

6. Bulaga is an injury prone RT who will cost too much to not play LT

7. Your trying to replace 2 starting tackles in one offseason 

8. Winfield isn’t gonna be there in the 3rd. His stock is super high and could be the 2nd or 3rd safety picked

9. How did we get a 2nd and two extra thirds? A trade down from the Pats pick?

10. Why take a DT in the 4th when we have 4 guys who could start on most teams already?

11. I believe we would actually be worse 

12. Your saying shea Patterson is our primary backup?

sorry boss, I love the thought and creativity but it’s just super unrealistic for that to happen.

the only thing realistic is some of the draft spots outside of Winfield 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'm add another trade since we’re doing our wish list and not reality - I’ll trade Kerrigan to the Lions for their 3rd overall pick. Then, we draft Jeff Okudah after taking Chase Young at 2.

Why?

Because why the hell not!

😂