Bold Prediction! 🕰️ Redskins will trade Trent Williams to the Patriots by April Fool's Day!

aceinthehouse

12 minutes ago, tom cody said:

He's still a good player, got to think getting him might entice Brady to stay in New England.

Yep...

Brady wants to know that the FO will do what it takes to get him the pieces to win.

At the moment, I see them focusing more on Free Agency. Brady has maybe 2 yrs left, 3 at most.

I see them being very aggressive in FA & in trades.

What would you rather have if your Brady?

An All Pro LT in Trent Williams for your 1st Rd pick, or Tristen Wirfs? An unsure rookie Tackle who may, or may not be good. (And that goes for all rookie 1st Rd projected Tackles)

Edited by aceinthehouse

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
20 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Bold is not the word I would have gone with.

I would say ace is both confident and courageous in the risk he is taking with these predictions since he continues to do them. 

He's just embracing the meme at this point. Which I can appreciate.

• Like 1

Eagles are gonna let Jason Peters test the FA market.

Isn't he 38 yrs old?

That has huge ramifications on my prediction, for sure.

As the Patriots could just sign him & keep their 1st rounder. (Although he hasn't been healthy the last 2 seasons)

If I were Skins brass, I would sign him at Midnight, March 18th & get him off the market.

And be Trent's replacement for a yr or 2. He could retire as well.

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Death. Taxes. Ace bold prediction. 

Yes but only two of the three ever comes true! There's  about as much chance that Belicheck gives up a 1st rd pick for Trent as there is Guice rushing for 2000 yds this or any season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm calling it now!

Obviously, nothing can be confirmed till March 18th I believe. Sure, teams can & are now agreeing to trade terms before hand.

But by April 1st (at the latest), the Redskins will trade LT Trent Williams to the Patriots.

The Redskins will obtain the Patriots #23rd pick in the 1st Round.

&

The Patriots will obtain Pro Bowl OT Trent Williams & the Redskins 5th Round draft choice. (#2)

Let it be written, Let it be done.

You Aced it!

So let it be written..........So let it be done!!!

(Is..... is this YOU?!?!)

Yul Brynner in The Ten Commandments : News Photo

• Like 1

Actually, these @aceinthehouse prediction threads are so much fun, and provoke so much discussion, that I was wondering if there could be a new sub-forum created for bold, sexy, and daring predictions!

Flying Aces over the Rising Sun Poster Print by C B Mayshark

Guess I don't have to mention who would be the best choice for moderator!

Young man predicting the future by looking into crystal ball - csp24094889

Edited by bzane
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Danger said:

I can't imagine the Redskins getting a FRP for Trent Williams at this point. Either he's moved because he refuses to play there, thus diminishing his value significantly, or he stays in Washington.

If the Redskins let him rot on the bench, till he's a free agent next year? Then just simply let him walk?

They'll net a 3rd round compensatory draft pick. So that's his minimum value right now, imo.

Jason Peters is a stud, but 38 years old. (Soon to be free agent from Philly on March 18th)

Trent Williams is 32 years old.

That's another positive

Now, Trent had that cancer scare & hasn't played a full 16 game season in a while.

But now, he's had a year off to refresh his body from the impact of football for 16 games.

LT's are a premium position & worth their weight & value in Gold.

Sure, Trent has some red flags. 

Which is why he won't have the value that former Dolphins Laremy Tunsil had, when traded to the Texans. Plus Tunsil is young.

But a healthy Trent, is much better than a healthy Tunsil.

In all actuality?

I think my trade prediction here, is very modest & conservative.

If I'm wrong on his value in my trade prediction?

It won't be because it was too much in the compensation for Trent's services.

It will be because...

It wasn't enough.