2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think we still have over 35mill in cap even with guys we “could” cut

Just a gut feeling. It may be via trade and a extension. It just feels funny how empty the position is and the only name we were really attached to was Van Noy. It may not be Yannik big, but big compared to his other moves so far. 

The thing about Robby is... he is significantly better than any other wr we have. He isnt perfect but we know what he brings.  The devil you know... 

Get it done, quibble afterwards.  I dont want to HAVE to take a WR at #11 or HAVE to trade up for one cause it's the draft and you never know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KodiakThunder said:

The thing about Robby is... he is significantly better than any other wr we have. He isnt perfect but we know what he brings.  The devil you know... 

Get it done, quibble afterwards.  I dont want to HAVE to take a WR at #11 or HAVE to trade up for one cause it's the draft and you never know. 

He is not significantly better than Crowder. Crowder had most production. But yes I want Anderson back at this point cause he won't be paid huge and we can draft a WR.