2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

6 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Kiper has changed his mock selection for the Jets. Monday he had us drafting an OT. After the Robby/Perriman situation, he has us drafting Jeudy. Says it could also be Lamb.

Has us passing on Andrew Thomas because he thinks 11 is a “little too high” for him.

Yesssssssss. It's all coming together.

It’s like when I was a kid playing Pokémon on my gameboy & I had to choose between the 3 starter Pokémon. Lol. They’re all great in their own way and when fully evolved will be beasts regardless. Comes down to style & personal preference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DowNY said:

It’s like when I was a kid playing Pokémon on my gameboy & I had to choose between the 3 starter Pokémon. Lol. They’re all great in their own way and when fully evolved will be beasts regardless. Comes down to style & personal preference.

Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. The good ole days 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, xrade said:

I think Ruggs is a little more risky than Jeudy or Lamb.  We can’t afford to miss here. We need the safer players. 

I honestly don't think he is.   I think he's the 2nd best route runner of the 3, has the 2nd best hands,  and I think his yac ability will translate better to the NFL.  Plus he has the ultimate wildcard of almost unprecedented speed and acceleration. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Trent Williams agent just came out and said the contract demands are false. They haven't mentioned numbers since he signed the current contract.  

They always say that when there is no market for him. I really do think we are the only ones in play for him. I think we give the Redskins a 4th round pick and sign him to a 3 year 39 mill contract. He is not even going to get 15 mill.