2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Of course, he's trying to get out of Washington. I don't think we're interested that much anyway.

I think we're waiting for the draft to even make an offer. If we miss out on our guys at OT, I think we would make the move. 

2 hours ago, rampantjet said:

I honestly don't think he is.   I think he's the 2nd best route runner of the 3, has the 2nd best hands,  and I think his yac ability will translate better to the NFL.  Plus he has the ultimate wildcard of almost unprecedented speed and acceleration. 

Nobody runs pass patterns like JEUDY, and that is huge in the NFL.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Nobody runs pass patterns like JEUDY, and that is huge in the NFL.

Jeudy is clearly the best route runner of the bunch, but he doesn't have as good of hands.   He's showed very little catching in traffic or contested catches,  and while he is a good yac guy he's probably 5th or 6th in the class in that.  

I think Ruggs route running is very good just not up there with Jeudy yet,  but most guys come into the league needing to refine their route running.   I think Ruggs has the highest ceiling. 

• Like 2

At first, I was thinking Higgins was better than Ruggs, but I might have to retract. I was finally able to see more. Here is a better tweet that breaks down some of his routes. he completely breakdown Fulton. I have to keep in mind the snaps he had to share in a run-first offense. Some compared him to Tyreek Hill, but I see a bit more Steve Smith as his ceiling. 

• Like 2