2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

"Her being interested in another guy doesn't mean she doesn't like you"- A terrible friend.

Jets want him and have not shown otherwise. Yet he's flirting with the idea of leaving. Every time he tweets just watch the replies. Cowboys fans and Jets fans at war over him. Either he likes the attention(likely) or is clearly making his intentions known(likely).

I want him here but damn he's annoying.

My girlfriend thinks Chris Evans is the hottest guy on earth - doesn't mean she doesn't love me.

Adams definitely likes the attention. The more other teams want him, and the more it's discussed, the more dollars will be added to that contract. What's not to like? It doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here, but if we don't put out money with out mouth is, expect him to walk. Jerry Jones knows how to write a check.

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

look at this stray bullet we just caught lol

Jesus we need to win some games to stop getting all this hate. Sick of being the punch line in a bad joke all the time. Come on JD turn us into a winning team ffs! 

Edited by xenajets

4 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

look at this stray bullet we just caught lol

This isn't breaking news to most of us. We are laughed at around the NFL. Ya everyone doesn't know our roster... but they know we cant draft. They aren't sold on Darnold. And know our offense scares no one. Any other opinion technically and we are being homers by saying we're good ESPECIALLY ON OFFENSE!!!

Jets pay Quincy millions with guarantees for injury   all to guy with a broken neck.  The EPITOME of Mike Macagnan's incompetence. 

So the Jets make Enunwa rich for no logical reason... he'll likely never play again and now he is liking someone ripping on the Jets on Twitter.  

Get him off the team, PRONTO

• Like 1

Just watched a good amount of Robby over the course of last year. I think we didn't pay attention enough as to how much he has improved every year, especially considering that he started as an UDFA.

Really don't like his departure, especially for Sam

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Just watched a good amount of Robby over the course of last year. I think we didn't pay attention enough as to how much he has improved every year, especially considering that he started as an UDFA.

Really don't like his departure, especially for Sam

He was open, quite a bit

34 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

He was open, quite a bit

Yes, he was. 

Let's face facts.  Jets fans are very reluctant to blame Darnold for anything.  It's the lack of weapons.  It's the bad OL.  It's the Bowles inept offensive scheme.  It's the Gase inept offensive scheme.  Sam has a reserve of excuses ready and waiting to be proclaimed by us.  Despite the truth of those complaints, Darnold himself has made extraordinary bad decisions.  Often.  He too often throws off the back foot, even in the absence of big pressure (a result of "seeing ghosts" maybe).  He needs to improve.  A lot.  Give him the weapons and build a fortress around him.  But he has to improve.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dcat said:

Yes, he was. 

Let's face facts.  Jets fans are very reluctant to blame Darnold for anything.  It's the lack of weapons.  It's the bad OL.  It's the Bowles inept offensive scheme.  It's the Gase inept offensive scheme.  Sam has a reserve of excuses ready and waiting to be proclaimed by us.  Despite the truth of those complaints, Darnold himself has made extraordinary bad decisions.  Often.  He too often throws off the back foot, even in the absence of big pressure (a result of "seeing ghosts" maybe).  He needs to improve.  A lot.  Give him the weapons and build a fortress around him.  But he has to improve.

Sam has been bad more than good. I don’t think he’s gotten a pass though. 

Our issues with the line and weapons is that we haven’t invested nearly enough to making them quality parts of the team. That’s why fans can see Robby Anderson and think he’s a great player but he’s not, he’s solid. We just haven’t seen anything else since Marshall/Decker to give us actual guys who can make plays all over the field. 

Same thing with the line but further back. Our 2009-2011 OL were very good and then we stopped investing. 

So Sam, who’s erratic, has a shaky line and let’s say average weapons. There’s going to be a lot of bad and some good with that. He’s a young player, probably never had this issue in his life considering where he played in college and high school. 

I think both coaches are doing the best they can/could under the circumstances with the resources their GMs have given them. 

Bowles biggest mistake was canning Morton, I thought he had something going.

Gase biggest mistake so far is adjusting on the fly. He has good game plans but has to more contingencies should things go south. 

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

And QE liked the tweet. That guy doesn’t wanna be here just cut him he’s made of wet paper anyway.

I think it's going to happen at some point after the draft. Especially if we double-dip at WR in the draft. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Sam has been bad more than good. I don’t think he’s gotten a pass though. 

Our issues with the line and weapons is that we haven’t invested nearly enough to making them quality parts of the team. That’s why fans can see Robby Anderson and think he’s a great player but he’s not, he’s solid. We just haven’t seen anything else since Marshall/Decker to give us actual guys who can make plays all over the field. 

Same thing with the line but further back. Our 2009-2011 OL were very good and then we stopped investing. 

So Sam, who’s erratic, has a shaky line and let’s say average weapons. There’s going to be a lot of bad and some good with that. He’s a young player, probably never had this issue in his life considering where he played in college and high school. 

I think both coaches are doing the best they can/could under the circumstances with the resources their GMs have given them. 

Bowles biggest mistake was canning Morton, I thought he had something going.

Gase biggest mistake so far is adjusting on the fly. He has good game plans but has to more contingencies should things go south. 

This. We had a great run going of scoring with our first possession on offense. We looked great. As soon as the other team adjusted we then hit a brick wall. Need more diverse game plans next year. 

• Like 6