2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He's 1 year early for this crap

He doesn’t want to play here. It’s his choice, not gonna blame him for not wanting to stay with a franchise like the Jets. But I really wanna either trade him or extend him now and not have this drag throughout the season.

Edited by GangGreen420

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He's 1 year early for this crap

Wasn't McCaffrey in the same draft?  He saw him get paid early so hard to blame him for not wanting to be taken care of early too.  I mean he is arguably the best safety in football and is about as important to our team as any player.

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Welp

It was fun having a pulse on this team while it lasted. Not everyone can have nice things it seems.

We don’t deserve nice things man....this is gonna hurt even more than Revis

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

Wasn't McCaffrey in the same draft?  He saw him get paid early so hard to blame him for not wanting to be taken care of early too.  I mean he is arguably the best safety in football and is about as important to our team as any player.

Mahomes is the best player from the draft and hasn’t gotten a new deal and he’s an MVP and SBMVP. Adams hasn’t even gotten DPOY consideration.