2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Q=  owns registered gun in Alabama only but tried to fly back home from NY with that gun.

Ed= was noticeably drunk while driving and his gun was in his vehicle. Registered or not/routinely or not, gun can't be present in any criminal activity at all in Texas.

The way I see both will get equal punishment for gun situation itself because their responsibility for carrying gun is terribly unacceptable.   Ed will serve at least 2 game suspension for DWI plus whatever punishment for gun charge.

Edited by JetsandI

I just read an article about Josh Rosen and how Miami can't even give him away. Man are we lucky we did not end up with him. I never liked him in the draft. The guy is a bum who could not even beat out an old man Fitz for the job. Arizona did a great move by getting a second round pick for him before his value completely tanked. The jets dodged a huge bullet on this. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I just read an article about Josh Rosen and how Miami can't even give him away. Man are we lucky we did not end up with him. I never liked him in the draft. The guy is a bum who could not even beat out an old man Fitz for the job. Arizona did a great move by getting a second round pick for him before his value completely tanked. The jets dodged a huge bullet on this. 

I never saw him as someone anywhere close to capable of leading and inspiring those around him and for that reason alone, I wanted nothing to do with him. 

10 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Rosen has a rough deal behind Arizona and Miami’s o-line. 

Some players will excel in any situation whereas others really need to be drafted into a team/scheme that will maximise their skills. 

He did have a rough deal in Arizona & Miami, I watch all his and Darnold games in college and he out played Darnold with a lot less talent at UCLA.. I think your post is very true.

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

He did have a rough deal in Arizona & Miami, I watch all his and Darnold games in college and he out played Darnold with a lot less talent at UCLA.. I think your post is very true.

Lol

Rich Sports did a video about a week ago ranking FAs we should still target.

Here was his list.

1. Logan Ryan (CB)

2. Jadeveon Clowney (Edge)

3. Larry Warford (OG)

4. Markus Golden (Edge)

5. Paul Richardson (WR)

My list is a bit different...

1. Larry Warford

2. Jadeveon Clowney

3. Markus Golden

4. Logan Ryan

5. Paul Richardson

Well, here come the Jamal Adams contract drama again. This is going to drag out all year. It’s obvious Jamal wants a new contract now and JD isn’t budging yet because he doesn’t have to. I think JD is in no hurry because the team couldn’t care less if he sits out a “virtual” offseason.  I think it gets done eventually, but Jamal is in uncharted waters asking for an extension this early. 

Just hope this all works out, with hindsight being 20/20 that Dallas first rounder would have been Ceedee Lamb. I love Jamal but if he ends up walking away, this will be another chapter in the NY Jets woulda coulda shoulda book.