2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

And to my proposed trade, i would be down for it 100%

Can still get a very good OL prospect, like a Josh Jones, Austin Jackson potentially or a WR like Justin Jefferson and you fill in the roster with an top edge with Yannick

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

And to my proposed trade, i would be down for it 100%

Can still get a very good OL prospect, like a Josh Jones, Austin Jackson potentially or a WR like Justin Jefferson and you fill in the roster with an top edge with Yannick

Austin Jackson or Andrew Thomas might be there at 20

20 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Austin Jackson or Andrew Thomas might be there at 20

I'll be honest, I really don't think AJ will be. I get the perception that he's the "5th" OL - but I think the NFL is much higher on him than the media is. He may be the Browns pick regardless. 

This draft kind of feels like the 2016 draft. Top 5 OL all go in the top 18 picks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I'll be honest, I really don't think AJ will be. I get the perception that he's the "5th" OL - but I think the NFL is much higher on him than the media is. He may be the Browns pick regardless. 

This draft kind of feels like the 2016 draft. Top 5 OL all go in the top 18 picks

Wow I'd be shocked if Jackson goes to the browns.  Seems like with the signing of Conklin they are more into power than movement tackles,  but who knows

6 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Wow I'd be shocked if Jackson goes to the browns.  Seems like with the signing of Conklin they are more into power than movement tackles,  but who knows

Scheme is a variant of Shanahan's ZBS so while this is true, unless they plan on changing the scheme I would think they're going to look for athletes. Also, Conklin is a much better athlete than he's made out to be... might actually be a better fit for the ZBS when all is said and done

I'd like us to sign Josh Kline or someone in the same range at guard.   Vikings fans seem bummed he got cut, and their OL was vastly improved this year.   

To some degree I'd like to emulate what the bills did last year by bringing in a ton of guys and let the top 5 shake out. 

5 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I'd like us to sign Josh Kline or someone in the same range at guard.   Vikings fans seem bummed he got cut, and their OL was vastly improved this year.   

To some degree I'd like to emulate what the bills did last year by bringing in a ton of guys and let the top 5 shake out. 

LT: Williams (Trade 3rd)

LG: Lewis

C: McGovern

RG: Kline

RT: #11

Swing: Fant

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

^why on earth would we trade a 3rd for trent. He’s 31 and we’re not a left tackle away from being SB contendersz

Because if (Big if) healthy he's an elite LT that could do wonders for the development of Darnold. It's not necessarily about being a left tackle away from the Super Bowl, using that logic we should just sit back and not look to acquire any talent via trade. Figuring out the WHY here is relatively simply even if you'd rather go in a different direction 

18 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We should put the Trent thing to rest. Just doesn’t make sense for us right now. 

Any move that could drastically help the development of Darnold should make sense for us right now. 

• Like 2