2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

56 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Clowney camp has lowered his asking price with no suitors for him around 20mill (no crap). Still says he wants at least 16mill. Still not worth that price IMO. 

He will end up with a deal around 14-15 mill a year. I would not mind him at this price. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the promise + the shortage comments really set the tone for picking an OT first. It would be a perfect set up for us to take a WR, but I don't think that's the case right now. You can't make all these moves to improve the line + make a promise to Sam's parents and start questionable people like Fant & Edoga. Although I do like some of the OT's in the 2nd, I'm starting to think the best WR/OT combination we can get will require us to go OT 1st and then WR 2nd. 

7 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, the promise + the shortage comments really set the tone for picking an OT first. It would be a perfect set up for us to take a WR, but I don't think that's the case right now. You can't make all these moves to improve the line + make a promise to Sam's parents and start questionable people like Fant & Edoga. Although I do like some of the OT's in the 2nd, I'm starting to think the best WR/OT combination we can get will require us to go OT 1st and then WR 2nd. 

I’ve switched to liking the situation of going WR/IT. But certainly won’t be mad at OT/WR. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’ve switched to liking the situation of going WR/IT. But certainly won’t be mad at OT/WR. 

Yeah, I'd be happy either way. I just realized I liked the 2nd round WRs more than I like the 2nd round OT's if we trade up in the 2nd or not. 

Edited by rickyt31

Funny that McShay and Jeremiah who have relationships with Joe D both have us picking receivers in their latest mocks. And now Joe is talking up OL. Loving the smokes screens and misdirections. Joe’s gonna keep us on the edge if our seats until that card goes up. Unlike Macc who we all could just look at the best player available list scrolling at the bottom of the screen and guess our pick. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Funny that McShay and Jeremiah who have relationships with Joe D both have us picking receivers in their latest mocks. And now Joe is talking up OL. Loving the smokes screens and misdirections. Joe’s gonna keep us on the edge if our seats until that card goes up. Unlike Macc who we all could just look at the best player available list scrolling at the bottom of the screen and guess our pick. 

Yeah if there’s anything I’ve learned in my years of following the draft is that the closer you get to the draft the more inaccurate the rumors become. Why would any team in their right mind openly broadcast what their true intentions are? I always find myself saying I should’ve mocked what made the most logical sense.