2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

If I remember correctly. Adams and Maye had the highest percentage tackle rate of any of the safeties in that draft class that year. Still hated the pick of Maye (I didn't love the Adams pick either with Watson and Mahomes on the board either). 

I got some cut ups of Maye missing some, not many but some. Adams too.

You wanted Mahomes? I wanted Adams or Watson, Adams was #1 for me but then again I believed in Hackenberg far too much though I do feel like he never really had a chance under the circumstances.

Looking back Watson should have been the pick if I'm being fair

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I got some cut ups of Maye missing some, not many but some. Adams too.

You wanted Mahomes? I wanted Adams or Watson, Adams was #1 for me but then again I believed in Hackenberg far too much though I do feel like he never really had a chance under the circumstances.

Looking back Watson should have been the pick if I'm being fair

I'm a TTU alum and fan. Of course I wanted Mahomes. I liked Watson a ton too. His arm strength was my only question with Watson. But I think his ability to win outweighed my worries of that. 

I think Maye’s injury history is a bit overblown / he’s missed practice but has played 16 games 2 out of his 3 pro years.  2018 he was banged up a lot - but other than that he’s been consistent.  I wouldn’t trade him unless it’s for a good to great WR (obviously more as well).

10 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

If that wasnt the case he woulda been traded a while ago lol. 31 other teams would gladly.gove a 3rd for yannick. 

Jax isnt letting him go for less than an early 2nd. They set the price of yannick, not us. 

No, ala Trent Williams like @xenajets said

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heymangold said:

I think Maye’s injury history is a bit overblown / he’s missed practice but has played 16 games 2 out of his 3 pro years.  2018 he was banged up a lot - but other than that he’s been consistent.  I wouldn’t trade him unless it’s for a good to great WR (obviously more as well).

Yeah, I think injury issue is already put on Maye's rearview mirror.   If Maye plays full season in consecutive seasons then his strong contract may become realistic next off season.   Don't trade him unless Jets are able to receive any better than 4th round.  I think Maye may be good for 4th round compensatory in 2021.  

If Jets still wary of Maye's unforeseeable injury then trade him ASAP.  Otherwise, he stays until an offer on the table is too much to reject.

36 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

They need new cap rules. Players drafted and resigned should count differently % wise against the cap than free agents/trades.

Why?  Just do away with free agency if you don't want guys going anywhere. 

55 minutes ago, xenajets said:

So are both Enunwa and Bellamys cap hits added? 

PUP is basically off season IR.  Salary cap isn't exluded.   Both have yet to receive physical exam so that is why they are put on PUP.   Can't practice or have any physical action until further notice.

edit:  sources said that both won't play this year so that mean both will transfer to IR once the season is underway.  Whatever!

Edited by JetsandI