2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

They’ve been doing this since before they were drafted I believe. Close friends 

Still not a fan.  Its not like im all old school, hate everybody not on your team yada yada, but it is just a little different when it is a division rival.

Kyle Allen too.  All 3 have been pals since they began to train together under Jordan Palmer.

Unlike Abe56, I don't mind that. However, I may be very jealous of them if they actually swap their girlfriends around.

Sorry.. boring period is killing me. lol.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 2

The offseason continues with Latimer and now Oliver who got popped for DUI and carrying an illegal weapon.  Oliver and Q will always be compared to each other so Ed felt he needed to keep up with Q in the bad decision department.

45 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

The offseason continues with Latimer and now Oliver who got popped for DUI and carrying an illegal weapon.  Oliver and Q will always be compared to each other so Ed felt he needed to keep up with Q in the bad decision department.

Ed Olivers %$#@ up is wayyyyy worse than this. DWI and had an open beer between his legals then they found a pistol. Q simply didnt realize he couldnt take his registered gun back home with him because it wasnt registered in NY. Q might get fined, Oliver easily getting 4 games. We definitely wont see him week one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Ed Olivers %$#@ up is wayyyyy worse than this. DWI and had an open beer between his legals then they found a pistol. Q simply didnt realize he couldnt take his registered gun back home with him because it wasnt registered in NY. Q might get fined, Oliver easily getting 4 games. We definitely wont see him week one.

True.  DUI is an automatic 4 games I believe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I wonder if the driving with open container as well as unregistered weapon is going to make it 6. 

I was wrong it's 2 games it's is for first offense.  Herndon got 4 because of injury claims.  Not sure what Ed will get.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I wonder if the driving with open container as well as unregistered weapon is going to make it 6. 

Not football related at all... but I remember when I 1st moved to Texas from NY that you could drive and have a beer in your hand if I remember correctly. Then the law got changed to it had to be further than arms length from the driver, then to no open container at all.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not football related at all... but I remember when I 1st moved to Texas from NY that you could drive and have a beer in your hand if I remember correctly. Then the law got changed to it had to be further than arms length from the driver, then to no open container at all.

Very interesting. I didnt know that. So it will likely be 4 games then. 

I find it funny bills fans trying to act like Oliver was wrongfully arrested based on a 2 second video none of them are trained to even know what theu are seeing. 

Oliver is gonna end up taking a deal, he'll be suspended some games. Maybe not to start the season cause of timing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

I find it funny bills fans trying to act like Oliver was wrongfully arrested based on a 2 second video none of them are trained to even know what theu are seeing. 

Oliver is gonna end up taking a deal, he'll be suspended some games. Maybe not to start the season cause of timing?

4 games seems about right. It’s a minimum of 2 but, like the Herndon situation, I think he’ll get an additional 2 because of the unregistered gun. In Herndon’s case I think the additional 2 was because I think people were harmed. 

35 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

4 games seems about right. It’s a minimum of 2 but, like the Herndon situation, I think he’ll get an additional 2 because of the unregistered gun. In Herndon’s case I think the additional 2 was because I think people were harmed. 

Only 1 reason to have an unregistered gun.  Especially in Texas where they will let anyone have a gun. 

I feel like we always get burned with suspensions.  Brady got suspended and we didn't get the pats during his suspension.  Hopefully we catch a break and he's not playing week 1 especially if Q is out too.

I hope they fine Q only because he messed up and didn't put anyone else at risk unlike a DUI.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I feel like we always get burned with suspensions.  Brady got suspended and we didn't get the pats during his suspension.  Hopefully we catch a break and he's not playing week 1 especially if Q is out too.

I hope they fine Q only because he messed up and didn't put anyone else at risk unlike a DUI.

I don’t see Q getting suspended since he had it registered in Alabama. He was carrying illegally but you can at least rationalize what happened. A fine seems appropriate. He wasn’t being reckless. Herndon and Oliver were being reckless.