2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

I just can't see the up coming NFL season being a normal season. One month ago I though by Sept, we would be OK, down here in Florida, they are opening everything up, but between Thursday & Friday, we had over 1400 new cases and 43 more deaths. Till they get a antibiotic for this Corona virus nothing is going to change. All we seem to care about is when Adams is going to get his extension and when, is that sick. And don't believe all these reports how good things are in Florida, because they are not.

8 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I just can't see the up coming NFL season being a normal season. One month ago I though by Sept, we would be OK, down here in Florida, they are opening everything up, but between Thursday & Friday, we had over 1400 new cases and 43 more deaths. Till they get a antibiotic for this Corona virus nothing is going to change. All we seem to care about is when Adams is going to get his extension and when, is that sick. And don't believe all these reports how good things are in Florida, because they are not.

I live in Florida and I’m not really sure what you’re talking about? 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

I live in Florida and I’m not really sure what you’re talking about? 

The amount of new virus cases in the Orlando area where I live. the south east counties of Florida are bad also, North and west florida, are OK. 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, doumeyer said:

The amount of new virus cases in the Orlando area where I live. the south east counties of Florida are bad also, North and west florida, are OK. 

Oh gotcha. Yeah I saw the cases are on the rise, somewhat expected with the opening up and Memorial Day was about 2 weeks ago. Keep being smart and wash your hands. I’m going for the antibody test on Monday.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, doumeyer said:

All it's going to take is one NFL player getting it and the whole league will be shut down. I'd be absolutely shocked if this were a normal NFL season.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:19 AM, KingOfTheDot said:

I read any player diagnosed will be out 2 weeks minimum.

We struggled with Darnold being mono last season.  Quintuple that isn't out of question.  More hurdles during Darnold's progression.  Scary!