2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

7 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Destined Trufant and Xavier Rhodes are both free agents now. Used to be very good cover men. Any thoughts on signing either as the vet Cb we need? Can’t imagine being too expensive! 

For me Rhodes will be just like Tru. So no thank you. There’s other vets I’d rather or young guys that have risks.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

For me Rhodes will be just like Tru. So no thank you. There’s other vets I’d rather or young guys that have risks.

My cousin is a Vikings fan and he said his play fell off a cliff too. Would love to sign Darby and another older vet to man the fort so we don’t spend serious dollars or draft capital at that position.

Saving grace is we have Dee Milliner in the prime of his life locking down his island...oh wait that didn’t work out did it 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I have a bad feeling that we don't get Thuney. Is it improbable that we land Conklin AND Thuney?

I've wanted Fowler since that draft. I would love that.

I think it’s far fetched bc they both will command around 16mill per. But not impossible. It’s really no different though then getting one of them and trading for Trent. Bc he will command the same

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think it’s far fetched bc they both will command around 16mill per. But not impossible. It’s really no different though then getting one of them and trading for Trent. Bc he will command the same

I really don't want Trent but wouldn't be mad if we acquired him

I feel like trading for Trent is a big gamble that we can easily avoid through the draft and FA