2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Just now, mattmanz91 said:

If we miss out on Fowler the only edge I'm comfortable trading for is Ngakue and the compensation @jetskid007 stated before I'd be okay with. 

Atlanta is going to come after Fowler right out of the gates, and Clowney is probably signing with Miami. 

It's very possible this unfolds over the next few days. I think it really comes down to what happens over the next 12 hours regarding the OL. If we don't land the guys we have targeted, they're going to probably trade for Trent Williams and use the money on him

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

Vaitai to Cleveland is going to happen when it’s all said and done... I think people are going to be surprised to see that they’re not in on the “big name” OL. 

Apparently there’s a possibility Thuney stays in NE. 

Around 2am my cousin texted me saying I'd probably get my wish with Thuney, saying he apparently wants to stay in the northeast and that Miami isn't in the picture for him. 

At 9am she said that he could go back to New England, but that it was unlikely. 

Now we know where he's headed. Shame. Great player.