Washington Redskins grant LT Trent Williams permission to seek a trade

jetskid007

10 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

So who will be the Redskins starting LT? 

I know that Chase Young is too valuable to pass up, but would it be a good idea to trade down a few spots and get 1 of 4 good LT from this class?

I mean, we’ll most likely get a second and this draft class is stacked with tackles so we could probably just use that on his replacement. We could potentially sign Jason Peters for a year and draft a tackle high next year.

Why would a 3-13 team be forced to trade away from Chase Young for an OT? Are we gearing up for a super bowl run that I’m not aware of? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, we’ll most likely get a second and this draft class is stacked with tackles so we could probably just use that on his replacement. We could potentially sign Jason Peters for a year and draft a tackle high next year.

Why would a 3-13 team be forced to trade away from Chase Young for an OT? Are we gearing up for a super bowl run that I’m not aware of? 

Relax, dude. Just asking a question. And thanks for the answer. 

13 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

So who will be the Redskins starting LT? 

I know that Chase Young is too valuable to pass up, but would it be a good idea to trade down a few spots and get 1 of 4 good LT from this class?

We have Geron Christian and I assume we’ll get a 2nd for Trent which we can just take a LT with.

• Like 2