2000s Sci-Fi - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

noms

Moon (great plot and performance by Rockwell)

Primer (doesnt dumb anything down. gets better after repeated viewings)

thats all

Moon was a very unique movie and Rockwell was awesome I agree, but no District 9?  How is that?

i predict that drivel like V for Vendetta will get more noms than the entire collection of Win Wenders '  works

it also blows my mind that since GotG etc got noms in the 2010s, that no X-Men or Blade movies (yes, Blade 2 is the best one)  got noms in the 2000s.  people are bizarre.

Edited by SlevinKelevra

Someone else has to nominate Pitch Black.  Don't let the sequels misguide you, Pitch Black is Predator, Aliens, Terminator 2, Die Hard level.  

Official nominations:

Pitch Black
Sunshine
Minority Report
Wall-E (best Pixar movie made)

There are absolutely more deserving movies, but I didn't like any of them.  I'm going 50/50 on quality/entertainment in this.  I feel like Minority Report might be Spielberg's most underrated movie.  Then again maybe I just really like it. 

Edited by Outpost31

So happy Pitch Black is getting the love it deserves.  That movie was THE movie of the 2000s for me.  Chronicles of Narnia killed it and ruined what could have been an awesome series by trying to go way too fantasy type BS when it should have been simple.  I know it won't do well in this, but seeing it get nominated is awesome.