The Next 4 Games Will Determine the Fate of Our Regime

roger murdock

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

As bad as they all appear, every one of those teams is looking at us like an automatic W for them.

I've been trying to say this same but folks aren't hearing it.

Some folks here don't quite realize yet WE'RE the team that won one game last year and who have the youngest qb in the NFL.

The Colts and the Jets should be gimme games for us. If not, we are in a lot of trouble. Both of those teams are atrocious.

As far as Cinci and Houston? I don't think either team is great, but I also don't think either team has played particularly well yet. As much as I hope for ineptitude from those two teams, I think they pull themselves out of the complete gutter and go back to slightly below average as the season goes on. I think Houston wins 6ish games, Cinci wins 6-7. I think it'd be considered an upset for us to beat Houston or Cinci. It'd be a travesty for ANYONE in the NFL to lose to the Colts or the Jets right now. Those are far and away the worst two teams in the NFL in my opinion.

I think we go 3-1 with our sole loss being a bad one to the Bengals, who catch fire against us.

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Colts and the Jets should be gimme games for us. If not, we are in a lot of trouble. Both of those teams are atrocious.

As far as Cinci and Houston? I don't think either team is great, but I also don't think either team has played particularly well yet. As much as I hope for ineptitude from those two teams, I think they pull themselves out of the complete gutter and go back to slightly below average as the season goes on. I think Houston wins 6ish games, Cinci wins 6-7. I think it'd be considered an upset for us to beat Houston or Cinci. It'd be a travesty for ANYONE in the NFL to lose to the Colts or the Jets right now. Those are far and away the worst two teams in the NFL in my opinion.

I think we go 3-1 with our sole loss being a bad one to the Bengals, who catch fire against us.

IMO, a team that is coming off a 1-15 season, has the youngest QB in the leauge, 1/2 of the coaching staff is brand new, and a team who's dependent on at least 14 players in either their rookie or 2nd years.....IMO thinking ANY game is a "Gimmie" is not realistic thinking.....

17 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

He missed a few opportunities to get chunks of yardage on a scramble on Sunday.

I prefer to look at that game as an outlier, and I think at season's end that's what it will prove to be.

As long as Kizer progresses, these teams should be easy. None of them have the defenses Pit and Balt have. If Kizer is a long term solution he'll prove it here. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

29 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

As long as Kizer progresses, these teams should be easy. None of them have the defenses Pit and Balt have. If Kizer is a long term solution he'll prove it here. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Really?

Peyton threw 28 picks as a rookie and didn't win anything, what did that tell us?

These expectations around here are (as usual) absurd.

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Really?

Peyton threw 28 picks as a rookie and didn't win anything, what did that tell us?

These expectations around here are (as usual) absurd.

The "Best QB to come out since Peyton Manning" threw 18 Int's his rookie year (Andrew Luck)....and the best QB prospect before that....John Elway threw DOUBLE the amount of INT's to TD's his rookie year......

I agree with this 100%.....

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Stanford had way more INT's than TD's too iirc.

13TD's vs 20 INT's....and he's the highest paid QB in the NFL right now....

You were correct Sir...

Its like a lot of the Brothers in here, were all in accordance last year, about what we were all signing up for, with the "New Style" of Moneyball front office, and a team that needed a complete tear down.....everyone was saying, you gotta give it at least 3 seasons to see this thing take effect......now the 2nd game into year 2...some folks are already calling for firings if we don't win our next 4 games.....all I have to say is

header.jpg?t=1505210756

Are the next 4 games winnable? Absolutely.....but its not firing time....IMO.......that should not even be part of the thought process....

16 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

If we had Myles and Collins are two best defensive players I'd say yes without them it's sketchy. TBH. No crows questioning is commitment to the team. Idk. I'm worried 

Crowell can't afford that. If he shows that kind of attitude. That will sour a lot of teams with the Browns being one of them. If he sours during a contract year, what will he did when he gets paid?

Archived