Average Offensive Starter PFF Scores for NFL

MacReady

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

"I'm right about Jimmy Graham still, PFF obviously uses blocking way more than receiving and lowers his score. Allen Lazard (an excellent blocking WR) LOOK AT HIS PFF SCORE, HE'S BETTER THAN MOST #2'S!!!"

Our pass catchers are bad. I don't care what PFF says. Adams is elite, then it's a bunch on guys who don't consistently separate.

OL and RBs ? Yeah, very good, top 8 in the league I would say. Offense needs pass catchers.

Agree 100% with this. @Outpost31

Image result for i concur gif

Edited by Arthur Penske

33 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Are you going to say with a straight face that Adams, Allison, Lazard, Kumerow, and Graham, can hold a candle to Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver and Finley ? Toss in 2 Pro Bowl guards as well.  If so, that's about as gross as it can get.

Edit: To further illustrate my point, I totally forgot about MVS. Probably because he sucks too.

The talent around Rodgers has not "dwindled down to nothing." 

Your statement was stupid.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Dwindled down to mediocrity.

Similarly nonsensical. The talent around Rodgers has been fine. He's got 5 guys on offense around him that are distinctly above average (Bulaga, Bakhtiari, Linsley, Adams, Jones) and 2 others that are around average (Jenkins, Turner). 

This isn't a mediocre roster on offense. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Similarly nonsensical. The talent around Rodgers has been fine. He's got 5 guys on offense around him that are distinctly above average (Bulaga, Bakhtiari, Linsley, Adams, Jones) and 2 others that are around average (Jenkins, Turner). 

The next time we want to run a tackle eligible, we should be good to go. That's a relief.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's talking about pass catchers. Running game has nothing to do with Rodgers other than it's impact on the PA pass game. When people say "talent around Rodgers" they mean people he's throwing the football to.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I need to eat it with Graham.  He’s bad.

Adams, Lazard, MVS and Allison, thanks to Adams, makes our pass catchers average.  Unless you think what the Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Jaguars, Colts, Titans, Patriots, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Panthers, Redskins, Eagles, Niners, Cardinals (am I past 16 yet) we’re better off at WR 1-3.

Spoiler alert: They weren’t.  

Our pass catchers (from 1-4) were better than half the league.  

The bad 1/2. Need better wr to get better.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It is for wr.  Bottom half.

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I need to eat it with Graham.  He’s bad.

Adams, Lazard, MVS and Allison, thanks to Adams, makes our pass catchers average.  Unless you think what the Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Jaguars, Colts, Titans, Patriots, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Panthers, Redskins, Eagles, Niners, Cardinals (am I past 16 yet) we’re better off at WR 1-3.

Spoiler alert: They weren’t.  

Our pass catchers (from 1-4) were better than half the league.  

There are three Id swap 1-3, Pitt, Bengals (if AJ Green was hypothetically 100%), Panthers.

That's only because of how much I love Adams. A bunch more I'd swap 2&3 with.

10 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

The bad 1/2. Need better wr to get better.

Did you just read the teams I listed?  Are you honestly saying that our receiving corps is bottom half of the league?  Name 16 receiving corps better than ours.

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Running game has nothing to do with Rodgers other than it's impact on the PA pass game.

I'm on your side with the talent at pass catcher here, but this line is downplaying Jones value to Rodgers quite a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's hard because of how good Adams is. If you say name a better 2-5, easily bottom 16.

Yes, but we HAVE ADAMS.  

20 teams have better #2 receivers.  Say 22 teams have better #2 receivers.

Not all 22 of those teams have better #1 receivers.

We are not hurting for talent compared to the rest of the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes, but we HAVE ADAMS.  

20 teams have better #2 receivers.  Say 22 teams have better #2 receivers.

Not all 22 of those teams have better #1 receivers.

We are not hurting for talent compared to the rest of the NFL.

It's much easier to stop the #1 guy when your #2 guy is more like a #3

• Like 2