Some Indepth Titans Statistics

TitanLegend

I don't think the Jaguars were going after anybody. They completed a couple slants on Jackson, but I don't think he was overly targeted without seeing the statistics. Wasnt he inky targeted like 6 times against the Jags? They threw a lot more than 6 passes. I forget thr statistics vs the Raiders but I think it was 8 or 9 targets. That's not enough to make them completely ignore another CB.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

I don't think the Jaguars were going after anybody. They completed a couple slants on Jackson, but I don't think he was overly targeted without seeing the statistics. Wasnt he inky targeted like 6 times against the Jags? They threw a lot more than 6 passes. I forget thr statistics vs the Raiders but I think it was 8 or 9 targets. That's not enough to make them completely ignore another CB.

I don't have access to the PFF numbers or anything, went only by what I watched. Could be wrong, but going off memory, Oakland game especially seemed like he was being picked on. Seen or heard the same opinion enough to think it was consensus. Could be wrong, I guess.

I'd be interested in seeing how many times Ryan has been targeted these past two games. It doesn't appear they are even attempting to go after him.  Not saying he is a shutdown corner, but I don't recall anyone testing him.

But that could just be that they feel so confident going after Jackson, they don't even care about Ryan.

46 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

I don't have access to the PFF numbers or anything, went only by what I watched. Could be wrong, but going off memory, Oakland game especially seemed like he was being picked on. Seen or heard the same opinion enough to think it was consensus. Could be wrong, I guess.

Jackson was picked on and targeted during the Raiders game. Even some during the Jags game, most of the slants were going at him. It appears teams are going to test him until they show him, they can't. Hopefully he can make an athletic play and get an INT or two.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'd be interested in seeing how many times Ryan has been targeted these past two games. It doesn't appear they are even attempting to go after him.  Not saying he is a shutdown corner, but I don't recall anyone testing him.

But that could just be that they feel so confident going after Jackson, they don't even care about Ryan.

Listed it in the opening post. Ryan has been targeted 5 times in total.

Archived