Crazy idea!

Wolzen

Ok, so I was thinking this morning what can the Broncos do to improve this team. I know we will need to put alot of $ on the defense side of the ball. We still need alot of help for Drew as well. So we need a second WR how about a prove it deal with AB? I know it's a big risk that is why I say a prove it deal.  Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Wolzen said:

Ok, so I was thinking this morning what can the Broncos do to improve this team. I know we will need to put alot of $ on the defense side of the ball. We still need alot of help for Drew as well. So we need a second WR how about a prove it deal with AB? I know it's a big risk that is why I say a prove it deal.  Thoughts? 

I’m so over AB I say Hell No.  I don’t think Elway wants to deal with his issues and he’s a constant distraction.  

3 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

There is nothing good that can come from this. Dudes a cancer at this point

46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nope

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

I don’t think there’s enough Aleve in the state of Colorado to want to take on that headache

tenor.gif?itemid=9789067

Edited by Broncofan

Not in a million years, would I ever expose my young, developing quarterback to a brain damaged cancer like AB. I feel bad for the guy; I genuinely believe he’s suffering from the beginning stages of CTE. But that’s not Drew Lock’s fault, nor should it be his problem. Ever.

Edited by 1234567
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Is this a Dale Carter dig?

Nahh i'm not familiar with him, think he was before my time. I feel like Shanahan was pretty consistent with making those types of gambles on guys with red flags during his tenure

I don’t want that cancer in our locker room.  And I don’t want the media circus he would bring with him. 

HELL NO. 

Ellis is hanging by a thread; Nikki J, my beat reporter friend and others very much in the know don’t think he lasts another two years, barring a pair of Lombardis. Any sort of bad PR is the last thing this organization can stomach.