60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Trades up for Tua?

• Miami
    • LA Chargers
    • Carolina
    • LV Raiders
    • Indy
    • Other

If the Chargers land an OT, say Williams or Conklin, than I could see them targeting one of these rookie QBs with that defense, offensive weapons (assuming Henry is brought back), and OL already in place for the most part. With everything else on their team costing money or soon to be costing a lot of money they’ll need to find bargain starter somewhere. If that’s not at QB I have to think that’ll be at OT then and maybe a vet is brought in at QB, a lot more than usual for them to choose from.

Miami has the most rumored “connection” to Tua so it feels the obvious choice. We’ll see what they do in FA but I’d certainly understand them sitting at 5 and seeing what falls. If it happens it happens, if not, continue adding talent with all these draft picks and building a team that could support a young QB, on both sides of the ball, and continue to let Fitz air it out and create a somewhat entertaining offense among young, up and coming talent. 

I chose the Dolphins out of the options but believe what @Forge said, nobody does and he finds himself in Miami still. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Here's a twist...nobody. 

There is too much smoke and reporters after the combine predicting this. They are not That smart, they heard something at the combine. Miami or LAC will trade up for him. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Here's a twist...nobody. 

Disagree. Tua is my 2nd Favorite QB Prospect since 2013... only an inch behind Burrow. And since 2012:

1) Andrew Luck

2) Burrow

3) Tua

4) Wentz

5) RGIII

Lawrence above all 5 next year. 

Someone will certainly trade up for Tua. He has Franchise QB written all over him and IMO will be a Top 5 QB. Him and Burrow both will be. Especially with the head honchos all about to retire. 

My trade up candidate has always been Miami but the Chargers and Panthers are certainly in the mix. It’ll be one of those three teams. 

It’d be the Raiders if we picked 8 or lower 100%. But moving from 12 to 3 would cost a fortune and Mayock isn’t gonna do it. 

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

Where does Ryan FInley rank?

Like 13-14? He was my QB2 last year behind Murray in a utterly horrible QB class with a Early 2nd Round Grade. Murray was the only QB I had a 1st Round Grade on. 

1) Kyler Murray - #1 Prospect on my entire board

2) Ryan Finley - Early 2nd 

3) Will Grier - Mid 2nd

4) Dwayne Haskins - Late 2nd

5) Drew Lock - Early 3rd

6) Daniel Jones - Early 4th

7) Brett Rypien - Mid 4th

Everyone outside Murray was horrible last year. I still have hope for Finley, he needs to be in purely a WCO and improve his arm strength. Example, Bradys arm sucked bad his first 4 years or so. Pats system gave him time to develop and hit the weight room 24/7. 

This QB class is way better: 

1) Joe Burrow (#1 Prospect on my board)

2) Tua (#2 Prospect on my board)

3) Jordan Love - #14

4) Jake Fromm - Mid 2nd

5) Jacob Eason - Mid 2nd

6) Justin Herbert - Mid 2nd

7) James Morgan - Early 4th

8) Jalen Hurts - Late 4th

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Like 13-14? He was my QB2 last year behind Murray in a utterly horrible QB class with a Early 2nd Round Grade. Murray was the only QB I had a 1st Round Grade on. 

1) Kyler Murray - #1 Prospect on my entire board

2) Ryan Finley - Early 2nd 

3) Will Grier - Mid 2nd

4) Dwayne Haskins - Late 2nd

5) Drew Lock - Early 3rd

6) Daniel Jones - Early 4th

7) Brett Rypien - Mid 4th

Everyone outside Murray was horrible last year. I still have hope for Finley, he needs to be in purely a WCO and improve his arm strength. Example, Bradys arm sucked bad his first 4 years or so. Pats system gave him time to develop and hit the weight room 24/7. 

This QB class is way better: 

1) Joe Burrow (#1 Prospect on my board)

2) Tua (#2 Prospect on my board)

3) Jordan Love - #14

4) Jake Fromm - Mid 2nd

5) Jacob Eason - Mid 2nd

6) Justin Herbert - Mid 2nd

7) James Morgan - Early 4th

8) Jalen Hurts - Late 4th

Lmao Lock was not horrible 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lmao Lock was not horrible 

Certainly didn’t have starting QB caliber play. 6.5 ypa to go along with it. IMO Lock looked the most promising QB outside of Murray. However, he still has tons to prove in 2020 to show he is a Top 20 caliber NFL QB. 

27 minutes ago, BZski said:

There is too much smoke and reporters after the combine predicting this. They are not That smart, they heard something at the combine. Miami or LAC will trade up for him. 

There's always smoke about everything at the combine and heading up to the draft.

Maybe someone will, maybe they won't. The pre draft smoke won't really dictate that for me though

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Certainly didn’t have starting QB caliber play. 6.5 ypa to go along with it. IMO Lock looked the most promising QB outside of Murray. However, he still has tons to prove in 2020 to show he is a Top 20 caliber NFL QB. 

You said he was horrible. Which he wasn’t