Troll Thread

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

One thing about Carr stans is they Stan for a barely above average QB. It’s very weird. I understand if it was Mahomes, Wilson, Watson or Rodgers, but it’s Derek Carr and they’re so extreme. All they want to do is throw stats at you. Stats always lie and always have and always will. They just ignore the pure facts of how he plays on the field.

I would like nothing more for a year from now to eat all the crow in the world if he’s the QB in 2020 and performs at a high level. But I seen this movie to many times. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

One thing about Carr stans is they Stan for a barely above average QB. It’s very weird. I understand if it was Mahomes, Wilson, Watson or Rodgers, but it’s Derek Carr and they’re so extreme. All they want to do is throw stats at you. Stats always lie and always have and always will. They just ignore the pure facts of how he plays on the field.

I would like nothing more for a year from now to eat all the crow in the world if he’s the QB in 2020 and performs at a high level. But I seen this movie to many times. 

I’m over it too. You know you are not going to the Super Bowl when he is your starting QB. Unless he magically changed this offseason (pocket presence, reads,guts,run when needed) just will be the same thing all over again 70% completions that were all around the LOS.