• Children of Men
    • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    • Wall-E
    • Minority Report
    • Sunshine
    • Star Trek
    • Pitch Black
    • Serenity

In this thread we will be deciding the second entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Sci-Fi movie from the 2000s to present!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Poll is up and there can only be one! Keep in mind the amount of votes the winner receives will help determine seeding in the bracket, so dont stop voting for the movie you think deserve the spot because its winning by a landslide, your vote will still count! Polling will close Monday, 3/9/2020 at 6pm EST. 

@Calvert28  @Pickle Rick@THE DUKE @FinneasGage @FourThreeMafia  @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Voted Children of Men on the slim chance it takes the lead.  I enjoyed V for Vendetta more - a lot more - but it shouldn’t be called science fiction, and it shouldn’t be the best of the decade in any genre.

I need to start holding off on voting until the end. V for Vendetta winning this category is crazy, and I love that movie. I'd take back my Wall-E vote and give it to CoM.