Rams new logo unveiled

.Buzz

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Don't love it...but get it

LA_Primary_Reveal_1080x500.gif

This looks much better than that awful hat in the OP.

Agree with “don’t love it” but it’s not the worst thing ever when it’s not on a bad hat.

• Like 2

it is crazy how many tweaks and new looks we are getting 

Rams is this look. Uniforms coming before the draft.

Bucs are reportedly going back to the Super Bowl look with no orange and the current helmet.

Browns are going back to the traditional.

Falcons are supposed to be more plain (no more piping) 

Chargers, rumors say they are changing their colors up a bit. Could be distancing themselves from the Rams color scheme.

Pats, speculation is they are changing to something like their current Color Rush uniforms, basically ending the Brady chapter visually.

Colts, supposed to be a minor color change. Not sure about the logo part.

@The LBC should this be part of It’s own “2020 NFL Uniform thread” in news?

10 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Not saying I'm a huge fan, but let's be honest here, the logo police have never been happy with any new logos ever.

The new Jaguars logo is great. I guess it's more of an update of what they already had, but I don't remember it being hated on. Also, I know this was a while ago, but I don't think anyone was clowning the Buccaneers when they moved on from Bucco Bruce. 

18 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

BTW, this logo will be on the helmets? Or will the helmets stay the same with the Ram horn spiral on it? They should at least keep that. 

horns are on the helmet, but will likely look like the logo horns (segmented) and potentially with gradients and shadowing the logo has too

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Wait didn't the Stadium get designed based on the old logo style?   Why the hell would you change that after putting that much money into a place.

84223357-2776269439077199-25680745911130

Time to level it and start over 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Not saying I'm a huge fan, but let's be honest here, the logo police have never been happy with any new logos ever.

This.

This forum has quite the number of Roger Ebert(s) of graphic arts and design. 

Edited by Nex_Gen

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

The new Jaguars logo is great. I guess it's more of an update of what they already had, but I don't remember it being hated on. Also, I know this was a while ago, but I don't think anyone was clowning the Buccaneers when they moved on from Bucco Bruce. 

Eh, Jags logo wasn't hated on per se but a lot of people thought it was a downgrade when it first came out.

I like it though.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Eh, Jags logo wasn't hated on per se but a lot of people thought it was a downgrade when it first came out.

I like it though.

A lot of people made fun of it here. Said it looked less Agressive and what not.looked like a beta cheetah. 

• Like 1