Rams new logo unveiled

.Buzz

On 3/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, jetskid007 said:

This is terrible... It looks like it was done with whatever they used for Photoshop in the 80's. That Rams head is awful, it looks like a goat and the gradient makes it worse, and why is there orange in the logo... I can't believe they approved this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DOBSON10 said:

This is terrible... It looks like it was done with whatever they used for Photoshop in the 80's. That Rams head is awful, it looks like a goat and the gradient makes it worse, and why is there orange in the logo... I can't believe they approved this.

It looks like a lamb...

I hate to even post this, but it really makes me think they will HAVE to change their new logo.  I just saw it on my Beavis and Butthead group on Facebook.  If I were the Rams owner, I would be irate.  It's not exactly the same as their logo, but once you see it, you will never be able to look at the logo the same way again.  I really think this thing is going to get around and the Rams will have to change it.   Sorry Rams fans.  :(

0cB2VLp.jpg

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 8

On 3/25/2020 at 12:34 PM, JourneymanQB13 said:

In 1991, the 49ers changed their logo from the classic "SF" to a new, very 90's looking, "49ers" logo. It was white, with black outline, and red shading. The backlash from the fans was so overwhelming that they switched it back a week or so later. So, for people who are saying the fans shouldn't complain, well, maybe they should. Fans will be able to get a "better" logo, and the franchise will sell more merch. 

Honestly, if I am a kid in the LA area trying to pick a team to rep, I'd be drawn to the chargers logo before the Rams logo, and would get chargers gear before I'd buy Rams gear. I'm sure the Rams ownership doesn't want that to be the case. 

Personally, I am underwhelmed by the new designs here. The Ram head is alright. The LA one is awful. But, it's not better than the old logo. I don't see why they don't just update that logo with the new color scheme. 

That was in 1991 though. Now everything would be too far down the pipeline to stop due to public backlash. Rams fans are most likely going to have to wait a few seasons minimum before anything changes, regardless of how loud they bark their disapproval. 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, Tugboat said:

Seriously though, are they actually just trolling right now because they're bored with all the social distancing and stuff?  That cannot be their actual new logo.  That's immeasurably worse than when the Jaguars turned their logo into a Cheetos cat for a laugh, and then actually kept it.

Jacksonville-Jaguars-Logo-History.jpg

Both work for me. I get the Cheetos reference on the new logo, but the old logo looks like it has silhouetted cheetos on it's head. Or maybe they're maggots.

• Like 1

Stop Hes Already Dead GIFs | Tenor

Also, the whole penis thing is a little bit of a reach. I see the similarity, but anytime someone posts it, they always have to add a few markups to drive it home. As is, only a few immature people would even see it. The LA logo is what needs to be changed. 

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

Also, the whole penis thing is a little bit of a reach. I see the similarity, but anytime someone posts it, they always have to add a few markups to drive it home. As is, only a few immature people would even see it. The LA logo is what needs to be changed. 

I don't know what makes you think this.  I saw the picture in a Beavis and Butthead group on Facebook.  xD

I guess that pretty much proves your point. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JonStark said:

It's the first thing I saw and it's not the hardest (pun intended) thing to see or draw in.

16 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I hate to even post this, but it really makes me think they will HAVE to change their new logo.  I just saw it on my Beavis and Butthead group on Facebook.  If I were the Rams owner, I would be irate.  It's not exactly the same as their logo, but once you see it, you will never be able to look at the logo the same way again.  I really think this thing is going to get around and the Rams will have to change it.   Sorry Rams fans.  :(

0cB2VLp.jpg

omg GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Like 1

Bighorn Sheep - NWF | Ranger Rick

How hard is it to grab the upper portion of this pic and use that as part of the logo. Anyone that has said that the Rams new logo was not rushed and still got that crap, I agree, the designers and people who make those decisions, should be fired.