Rams new logo unveiled

.Buzz

On 3/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I hate to even post this, but it really makes me think they will HAVE to change their new logo.  I just saw it on my Beavis and Butthead group on Facebook.  If I were the Rams owner, I would be irate.  It's not exactly the same as their logo, but once you see it, you will never be able to look at the logo the same way again.  I really think this thing is going to get around and the Rams will have to change it.   Sorry Rams fans.  :(

0cB2VLp.jpg

Bruh, that's how it's going to look like when Ekeler runs over Donald.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, mike23md said:

Ram Mascot logo for Sale | Animal logo, Cool logo, Sports logo

When I search Ram logo, I get ones that look like this. This is bad A$$. Should have gone this route. 

That looks more Madden or XFL type Logos. 

I dont mind the logo anymore. It’s the terrible LA Horns that make it worse.. And what’s worse is that it works so good with the Chargers. 

0cnd8aebj2s41.jpg

@The LBC

Just saying, notice how the Niners fans are suspiciously quiet in all this.  Wonder if they've picked up on the fact that one of the universities in CA who had the 49ers as their mascot voted this past year to chance said mascot because it was considered racially insensitive (don't get me started and also let's not discuss this part of it in-thread for fear of violating forum rules) to Native Americans affected during the California gold rush.  (The ultimate irony was that the school didn't choose the mascot because of the Gold Rush but rather because it was founded in 1949.)

Tempting fate is real, folks.  And when it comes to bite you, it takes a big ol' honking chomp.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Just saying, notice how the Niners fans are suspiciously quiet in all this

The jokes write themselves. everyone knows it is crap 

A picture is worth a thousand words, what more can we say to trash it that it doesn't already say for itself? 

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Wonder if they've picked up on the fact that one of the universities in CA who had the 49ers as their mascot voted this past year to chance said mascot because it was considered racially insensitive (don't get me started and also let's not discuss this part of it in-thread for fear of violating forum rules) to Native Americans affected during the California gold rush.  (The ultimate irony was that the school didn't choose the mascot because of the Gold Rush but rather because it was founded in 1949.)

Seems like muchado about nothing. The California Gold Rush is a part of American history. 

The bolded proves those people are idiots anyways 

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Tempting fate is real, folks.  And when it comes to bite you, it takes a big ol' honking chomp.

The Superbowl hangover is a real thing 

Oh ****, that's what I was saying last off-season 

Buuuut I was also saying last off-season that Sean mcvay is overrated, that soft Goff was a mirage, and that Kyle Shanahan is a top 5 NFL HC sooo I like my chances again next season ... If there is one