Rams new logo unveiled

.Buzz

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

This is a shame, because the Rams had one of the best uniforms/logos in the league back in the day when it was blue and yellow.  If it works, don't fix it.

Or if you are going to change it - modify the colors slightly (navy blue and yellow/gold) and apply those colors to the old Ram logo that we use for throwbacks. But this...wow..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Whoa whoa whoa - it was only one year for the mismatched uniform.

And I'd rather wear that every week than have this new logo be real.

They've used the white jerseys with metallic gold on them up until last year though?
It was way worse though that first year yeah

19 hours ago, .Buzz said:

There are really only 2 things you don't want the Rams logo to look like:

1. Anything like St. Louis
  2. The Chargers

But somehow, they decided on an arch that was colored yellow to kind of look like a bolt of lightning.

Rams fans, here's an olive branch. I don't think this is the worst NFL logo. I think it's second to this:

downloadhuejackson300__L.jpg

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Alright, I'm convinced it's a hoax. The stitching going up the middle of the logo disappears in the middle. Definitely photoshopped. 

That doesn't mean it is photoshopped. The logo is likely one big patch that is attached and the patch covers it. This random Rams hat also doesn't have stitching through the logo, it doesn't mean it's fake.

ff_3171862alt1_full.jpg&w=325

• Like 1

1 hour ago, winitall said:

That doesn't mean it is photoshopped. The logo is likely one big patch that is attached and the patch covers it. This random Rams hat also doesn't have stitching through the logo, it doesn't mean it's fake.

ff_3171862alt1_full.jpg&w=325

Let me have this. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I call bs on this supposedly being the new logo.

Looks like their draft and ota hat isn’t changed to this which if you were going to rebrand the new would be part of it.

That picture also has " Los Angeles Chargers" above our logo, so at this point anything can happen.